Clon/Kerins O'Rahillys

On TG4 at 2 p.m.

Best of luck to Clon! :thumbsup:

O’ Rahillys won, apparently it was very easy for them, despite it only being 4 points in the end. Bit weird though as O’ Rahillys will be without the 2 lads from now on, and weren’t Kerry champions. How the finalists Dr. Crokes didn’t go through is bemusing. But i won’t question Kerry football.

Clon were always going to struggle with the size of O’ Rahillys, Clon would be a small enough Senior team.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]
Clon were always going to struggle with the size of O’ Rahillys, Clon would be a small enough Senior team.[/quote]

I saw the first 5 mins and it was definitely 15 a side.

Retard.:rolleyes:

:smiley:

Only saw first half, Tommy and Barry John Walsh seemed unmarkable. Pity KOR will be weakened now with the departures of Moran and Walsh. Then again its only KIB they have so they might still do it without them.

why is it bemusing?..are O’rahillys not the club champions in kerry?..would dr. crokes not have been in the club championship when it started?..

It used to be whatever club got futher on in the main championship, but it has changed. Don’t really have a problem with O’ Rahillys getting the nod, but it kinda takes away from the main championship, thats all. I suppose whats bemusing is making these decisions in the middle of a championship, and a club waiting on another match altogether to see if they go through.

More power to them though, they are a fine team.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]It used to be whatever club got futher on in the main championship, but it has changed. Don’t really have a problem with O’ Rahillys getting the nod, but it kinda takes away from the main championship, thats all. I suppose whats bemusing is making these decisions in the middle of a championship, and a club waiting on another match altogether to see if they go through.

More power to them though, they are a fine team.[/quote]

give over:rolleyes:

More people follow Clon and O’ Rahillys than go to your average LOI games.

I’ll give over if you get out.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]More people follow Clon and O’ Rahillys than go to your average LOI games.

I’ll give over if you get out.[/quote]

give over you tard

Stick to pulling the wool over the eyes of alot of bluffers here with your scumball analysis.
You have that mastered.:wink:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Stick to pulling the wool over the eyes of alot of bluffers here with your scumball analysis.
You have that mastered.;)[/quote]

cork had less than 1000 fans for one of their championship games this summer - cork only played about 6 games yet cant get 1000 for one of them-everything about cork gga fans is qualified by this

Would you go to see Rovers play Cherry Orchard in the Leinster Senior Cup if they were playing? Because thats about how significant that game was, and the difference in standard of players.Although didn’t Rover throw the league away by loosing to an MSL selection?

Give it over tard.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Would you go to see Rovers play Cherry Orchard in the Leinster Senior Cup if they were playing? Because thats about how significant that game was, and the difference in standard of players.Although didn’t Rover throw the league away by loosing to an MSL selection?

Give it over tard.[/quote]

LSL vs the championship - yeah seems about right:D

I’d go to see Rockmount - Avondale any day before i’d watch Cork play anyone other than Kerry in the Munster, its a joke of a comp.

Up Limerick. Fuck Cork.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote=“The Runt”]Up Limerick. Fuck Cork.

:clap: :clap: :clap:[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The lads are rattled after a few swift wans.:pint:

:clap: