Closed topic

All that macho crap is totally wrong

Looks like Moran park

Maybe @mac can confirm

Fr Murphy Park, between Senans Church and School as far as I know. Car was found burned out down at the slobs as far as I know. Not sure if it was travellers or local scumbags. Could well be the more settled variety who straddle both of those cultures.

2 Likes

At it again there tonight apparently.

Ah, that side of the river. Nuff said

I never fully knew the difference between Fr Murphy Park and Slaney View Park. Always knew it was a bit rough but you wouldn’t have things like that happening as far as I remembered. Some hardy Shamrocks cunts came out of that estate over the years.

1 Like

Word on the ground is that its drug dealers vs travellers. Not sure what the difference is between the 2 groups but I doubt it’ll end well

2 Likes

Once these scrotes keep it between themselves and don’t hurt innocent bystanders then let them tear clumps out of each other.

5 Likes

Oh that’s cold chief (good though)

Plenty of people in that estate that would be standard working class families so a good chance they could get caught up in it

Heard that too, local drug dealers and a crowd from Taghmon. Lad armed with a hatchet in video I saw earlier.

I got that video too but it didn’t sound like local accents, I assumed it was Limerick. Blondie wasn’t going in to break it up anyway

wonder what the craic is here? there wouldn’t be much tradition of Travellers fighting or feuding in Wexford

It seems to be getting worse and worse, as does gangland stuff tbh.

Are you being sarcastic or is this true?

No, I’m being serious, never heard of any fighting with them here

It’s also the only county I’ve heard where they are somewhat integrated into society ie a good few play gaa at adult level. Wonder is there some sort of correlation?

I had it on good Authority the Bunclody crowd were a harmless sort , @Fitzy might confirm.
They were at one point fairly involved with Rapparees in Enniscorthy too so must have embedded well.