Closed topic

They’re allowed in pubs?

Rintintinnytintin will not be happy

Ya, they would get served in most of the pubs.
As I said before, the rathkeale boys don’t cause an ounce of bother around the place.

There’s some amount of the fuckers driving around in UK reg Range Rovers and Mercs. I heard they hire them in the UK, bring em across for weddings/funerals/birthdays and leave them here then when they head away again. The rental crowds have to come over and collect them then.

Yes, this is true. I was told as much by one of them last weekend.

So you were drinking with one of the cunts? Does RTT know this?

They were at an adjoining table to me and I engaged with some light hearted banter with them.
I overheard one of them telling another about how he ran up a €6000 hotel bill in France in two nights and paid for it with a dodgy credit card.

The local travellers arrived in then later on in night and ran them from the place.

RTT has often been bantering with the travellers and most of the bravado on here is just for show.

Agreed, I was working in a pub in the city back in the college days and we’d get a share of them in and never had a bit of bother, they even brought designated drivers.

I don’t care for travellers very much. I encountered one just over a week ago (i think i commented on it in another thread) in a business situation. I had my reservations but gave the cunt every opportunity to prove me wrong, but he tried to screw me. Needless to say, i had the last laugh.

Which pub were you working in???

So you’re saying RTT is a lying cunt? Are you Cian Foley in disguise?

The women sit out in the jeeps waiting for them.
I remember one Sunday last Christmas and the boys were in the pub for a good 4/5 hours and the women waited outside the whole time.

You wouldn’t know it even if I pulled out a map and showed you.

Well he did catch one of them by the throat one night and threaten to burn his caravan to the ground :lol:

Well he did catch one of them by the throat one night and threaten to burn his caravan to the ground :lol:

Impressive. Are they drawing dole?

I know the place well…

Well I also know you never darkened its door, as famous and all as it is around these parts. :smiley:

That type of racism is why the cunt deserves a :guns: in Clonmel

Sure you need a fixed address for that :rolleyes:

FFS. :rolleyes: