Closed topic

Your greatest fear is being held captive by travellers?!

Did your mother never tell you as a young lad that if you misbehaved she’d send you away with the tinkers?

Did your mother never tell you as a young lad that if you misbehaved she’d send you away with the tinkers?

I heard a rumour before of a fella years ago that was on his way home from a night out. He got captured by a group of male travellers and they buggered him. Imagine the horror.

real people :o

shockingly racist stuff from the dwarf.

jo fritzl and the others kept slaves in their dungeons but these cunts kept 20 or so locked up for up to 15 years, with the travelling community in the site obviously turning a blind eye. I find that pretty shocking to be honest though a casual google search indicates it isnt the first time it has happened with the community - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370669/4-travellers-held-police-slavery-charges-Gloucestershire.html

those dirty cunts were over here too. selling fake power tools all over Aus. Apparently they made a packet. http://www.irishecho.com.au/2009/12/16/rogue-irish-travellers-face-jail-if-they-return-to-oz/1393

Fritzl imprisioned his daughter in a nice warm basement to be fair. He provided a tv and the facilities for her to cook food, even cleaning the sheets.

The knackers kept their prisioners in horse boxes and kennels, they were found covered in excrement.

Fritzl raped his kids. Don’t think the pikeys were attracted to the slaves. They weren’t blood relatives I suppose.

I’m not justifying what Fritzl did, but what i am saying is that the conditions he provided to his captives were far, far more comfortable to what these poor folks encountered in the horse boxes and kennels of a halting site…

It’s definitely up there Bandage,for that amount of time anyway! :o

Anyone see the young one from the halting site interviewed on tv3 news just there? :o

Not unlike this:

I saw her. She must have a bad back.

Signing in on belhalf of RTT.
He was spotted playing darts and generally having the laugh with a member of the travelling community last night.
They seemed to be getting on like a house on fire.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 400937”]Signing in on belhalf of RTT.
He was spotted playing darts and generally having the laugh with a member of the travelling community last night.
They seemed to be getting on like a house on fire.[/quote]

Good to read that you two are getting closer again.

Ah I see what you did there.
Very good.

Well played Bandage, also it was Runt who invited this itinerant to play a game of arrows, sickening behaviour.

Who won the game? Surely Rintintin, can’t imagine many travellers with dartboards in their caravans…

How long is a caravan? The oche would be in the bedroom and and the board in the sitting room.

They could throw from one caravan to the other, through an open window…

not when there is any breeze blowing

i heard there was a pile them beatin the shit out of each other in pallaskenry sunday night in the middle of the street the missus was drivin past and said it was cat