Club Championships 2017

Iā€™m not sure.

Kilcar could be dark horses. Youā€™d expect the team to come through to the final from that half of the draw will win it out but Harps are capable of beating them all with the exception of Slaughtneil maybe.

Itā€™s been done a few times in proper counties pal.

Tipperary and Clare at least.

I meant in Wexford, as opposed to proper counties.

I see Marty Forde won an Intermediate football title with a pile of his nephews for the Kilanerin / Tara Rocks collective today.

1 Like

Amusingly Starlights and Oulart also provided the opposition for St. Anneā€™s in 2000. What a co-incidence that would be.

Football in New Ross and hurling in Enniscorthy while Wexford Park was being renovated if memory serves me correctly. I was at both of those games and think I saw you at them too. My goodness, how the years fly by.

No then is your answer.

The Harriers and their football equivalent did it in 1960.

The St. Anneā€™s in 2000. St. Martinā€™s reached both finals in 2013 winning none (0).

St. Anneā€™s reached both finals in 2014 winning the football and losing the hurling after a replay.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever borne witness to anything like that day in Belfield pal. A real life fairy tale.

What age is Dan? 9-9 this season for Lismore apparently.

Class is permanent lad

Danā€™s 40 since January 1-2 tonight off Barry Coughlan

Easy expose Coughlan when De Burca isnā€™t sitting in front of him.

1 Like

Did Lismore win?

Lost by 2 points. 18 to 1.13 or something like that

1 Like

Very true

Balā€™duffs victory in the Kerry hurling yesterday means that the captain Mikey Boyles family now have 41 medals in the house.

Dad Liam is the proud owner of 10 county medals stretching across three decades, while of the six brothers, Colm, now retired, has seven, Kenneth, also retired, has five, with Mikey, Aidan, and Liam also now boasting five each. Completing the lot is Padraig who has four county SHC medals to his name. That brings the family total to 41.

Thanks Buff

@myboyblue - Camross v Mount Leinster Rangers in Portlaoise on 5 November. I spotted a few Camross spies in Netwatch Dr Cullen Park yesterday.

Iā€™d imagine a clash of this magnitude of two former Leinster Champions and indeed two former All Ireland finalists will be the featured game on TnaG.

No Dwane, no party

1 Like

Iā€™d still make Camross favourites on home turf. Rangers hurled very well yesterday though as they did in the semi final. After the shambles of the last few years, seems to be a big difference in the set up this year with Brendan Fennelly in charge.