Club Championships 2017

Palmer is an inestimable loss. Camross are toast.

I’d fàncy my chances of getting a goal off Barry Coughlan.

1 Like

Well he’s got 9-9 from full forward in the club championship so that doesn’t bode well in general for full backs in senior club hurling.
Long term I think Tadhg Bourke has to go in there.

1 Like

Dan is a very good hurler and a massive man.

Its not that outrageous

had spoken in the Kilkenny thread of the manager of the St Mullins team who guided them to 2 successive county titles the year after MLR’s Leinster win. Seems to be a few Kilkenny men leading those Carlow teams to titles there.

It isn’t though.

1 Like

I know it’s kerry and all, but surely one or two of the brothers have at least built in the garden.

Oulart’s Willie Sunderland was in charge of Myshall this year. Took ill earlier in the summer and died last week. RIP

1 Like

Are Camross still filthy as fuck ?

They won’t start it, but they finish it. I wouldn’t call them filthy that’s for sure but if you start it, they’ll end you.

Old, but it has a timeless quality to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZVJQX1KT0

Did you find Cheddar in that?

Nice to see the season end on a high for Aidan O Shea and Breaffy given all they went through

Might have been a few as subs, but all of them would have starred at different stages over the years. @kerry1891 would know better but I’d say nearly all of them played for Kerry at one stage or another as well. 4 youngest definitely all played for Kerry

1 Like
1 Like

Colm’s last 3 or so were as subs, the rest all played in the finals I d reckon

All the son’s lined out with the Kerry senior hurlers at some stage - Padraig, Mikey, Liam, Aidan played for good spells with some still playing. Kenneth and Colm didn’t play much senior for Kerry

Padraig, Mikey, Liam and Kenneth played minor football for Kerry as well

is cheddar number 9?

must search for the full footage

must be worst melee of them all, serious sledging there

Cheddar is the big fella who ends up curled up in a ball getting flaked. Can’t recall if he was 9, most likely was. It was kill or be killed back then. No hard feelings between any of them. That Cheddar could unite the clubs some 30 years on spoke volumes for the man.

Fuck off rulebook. Absolute joke

Moorefield pair could face presentation probe and additional suspension

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/moorefield-pair-could-face-presentation-probe-and-additional-suspension-36241277.html

In all probability, the vast majority of players - and probably quite a lot of administrators too - are unaware of the rule which prohibits dismissed players from participating in the presentation ceremony.

Bullshit. Surely everyone playing is aware of this rule?

Captain and vice captain getting sent off in the first half of a county final? Some leaders.

I would say the black card addition to this is horseshit.

3 Likes