Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Lovely pass there

Well called @endakenny

1 Like

It was only last week you were belittling the standard of Leinster club hurling😂

Ballacolla scrape through. Great to win it on an off night.

I was but Clough were transformed tonight. 100% improved from quarter final.

What genius decided to have the final in an empty Croke Park? Carlow be ideal.

Ulster thug…oh wait.

That Jerome Henry is a clown of a referee. He gave a Rock player a second yellow card in an AI junior final for a shove in the back on a kickout.

That’s criminal in fairness. Clear mark not given. And even after that a Mountbellew player is fouled straight after. Pearses go down and the other end and kick the winning point off the back of it.

1 Like

Every wide’s a bad wide

1 Like

Ref drew it on himself.

I saw them v Raps and was impressed. Didn’t really know how good Kilmacud were.

Sometimes the ref needs a good bollocking. They’ll never learn otherwise

Best team on the night won.

You can have all the tactics, gameplan, puckout strategies you want, but if they ain’t underpinned by a workrate and desire to win, they ain’t worth a dam.

Fair point.

C/B probably better than people gave them credit for. Picky and the two Dunphys prob the best players on the first.

Ronan Hayes doesn’t have it.

1 Like

Crokes for all they have won in Dublin over the past 15 years have yet to provide Dublin with a nailed on homegrown starter for the senior team. Hayes is probably the closest they’ve come. He was disappointing tonight but he’s a late developer.

The fact they had 7 under 21s on the finishing team didnt help. They are short good lads in the 27-31 bracket to provide leadership. CB had those boys in spades.

1 Like

They were great tonight but I would fear for them v Ballyhale in Croke Park

Congrats Clough/Ballacolla. Wonderful to see small parishes thriving in provincial hurling :clap:

@myboyblue
@Kid_Curry

4 Likes

Kilmallock - Midleton has started. Thought throw in was 1.30.