Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Arse has fallen out of Ryanagh’s after that gut punch at the end.

To be fair to Midleton they stayed in it when other teams would have been beaten by 20.

Kilmallock’s work rate was outstanding. Robbie Hanley threw himself into every tackle, would personally be my MOM.

2 Likes

Beosport streaming, costs €8

He’s a wrecking ball. Some engine.

1 Like

Every day of the week pal.

Kilmoyley win by 2 :clap:

1 Like

That’s it. A handy warm up before the final really.

Very good first half performance. Faded in the second half which was to be expected I suppose. No sign of a goal threat today. Happy enough to be going for our fourth Munster title in the New Year.

Was listening to the end of normal time between St. Rynagh’s and Ballyhale. Was an absolute sickener when Ballyhale scored the last gasp goal. A St. Rynagh’s v Clough final would have been fantastic. Offaly improving at both codes at all levels it seems.

1 Like

Who got the late Ballyhale goal?

The commentators reckoned it was TJ Reid but weren’t sure. Everyone was up there for Ballyhale. Sounded like Richie Reid was on the frees surprisingly.

1 Like

This could be something else in Fraher Field.

Loughmore will win

When it looked like Ballyhale were gone I was starting to think there was a huge opportunity for Loughmore to potentially even win an All-Ireland. I think they’ll really rattle Ballygunnar here. I hope they do anyway.

1 Like

Big Rob Ryan bringing that big game feel to proceedings here.

Eviston is a big loss. He was their go-to corner back all year.

Why are the 2 of them out (Eviston and Treacy) ?

Covid. I think.

They can’t get a handle on Dessie there at all.

He’s causing wreck.

Dessie going to town on good ball going in here.