Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Time for Loughmore to actually lower the blade on these cunts.

Gave him a tap alright but a very gentle tap. Went down like a sack of wet shite.

Absolute cheating. It’s shameful.

1 Like

Ballygunnar have disgraced themselves. Waterford will never win an All Ireland with characters like theirs

11 Likes

I wouldn’t mind but Ballyhale will bate them handy anyway

Would penalty have counted?

They’ve been throwing themselves to the ground all day looking to get lads booked or sent off. Two of them straight in to the umpire there looking for a red.

To be fair John McGrath was stupid there and can’t really have too many complaints.

4 Likes

Yeah but you still don’t flop like neymar and run to the umpire like a woman after leaving the oven on

Loughmore down to 13 for the second time in a row in Munster club hurling

Going down like you’ve been shot is what he’s been doing for the past 15 years so he probably felt a lot of sympathy for Coughlan.

6 Likes

Seems they can’t handle meeting refs they can’t control like in Tipp

2 Likes

I’d love it if Loughmore scored a goal here and somehow brought it to extra-time.

It’s the bad wides have killed them also, but the reds both bought.

I hope Loughmore fucking take them to the ground at the final whistle the horrible cunts

Kilmallock should bate these lads

Like a choir boy there as umpire today, he’d sicken you with his antics at club games.

They’ve to get there first pal.

He flicked with the hurl while on a yellow and after winning a peno … stupid stuff …not the refs fault .

1 Like

He’s simply ICONIC

Dessie is a class act :clap: