Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

The Shels black was the definition of a cynical foul, would you reward a team for trying to kill the game?

Whoosh.

But why are red cards rescinded then for ET? Naas were rewarded despite that nasty punch. Is the logic that it’s a new game?

1 Like

But surely if a black card carries to extra tone a red should

Agree was a perfect example of a cynical foul and what black was brought in for as opposed to yellow

1 Like

Very hard to play shelmaliers style when your that exhausted , such intricate passing

I never understood that rule either tbf :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Shems have dominated possession for large parts but having to work like dogs for their scores. Think their gas tank was near empty at the end of normal time.

Eamon Callaghan and Brian Malone the main men. Club football is an old man’s game.

Shels keeper unreal there

1 Like

Does Darragh Kirwan play for Kildare? Seems a very good player:

Shels doing some amount of fuck acting inside the Naas 45

That puts a line under it

Sin sin, Naas been far more clinical

Started full forward last year

I presume that Dermot Hanafin who plays for Naas is a son of the former Kerry player?

He is.

1 Like

John Heslin is very chilled on this panel, notwithstanding it being December 18th. Reminds me of Eric Donovan the boxing analyst.

The camera likes Noelle Healy.

How long are Kilmacud Crokes playing in white as their first choice colours? They used to have the Wexford colours, then went to all purple jerseys. A decade or less?

The white with purple trim is dreadfully nondescript and forgettable.

They’re getting the worst of it here.

1 Like

Iconic advanced mark from Port

It’s some joke that in about 30 minutes there’ll be 2x Live games on simultaneously on RTE/TG4 and the biggest club game in years is not being shown live tomorrow.

1 Like