Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

That full-back can’t handle Fennelly, need to make a switch.

He’s awful.

Damage is done I feel. That second Fennelly goal killed it

When Ballyhale play through the middle rather than launching it, they do a lot of damage because they can play a more measured ball inside. Mullen & the Corcorans have delivered some nice ball.

Brain Cody was called into the county panel. Of the two I’d rate Corcoran significantly higher.

Yer man Conway has done a serious job on TJ on the other hand.

1 Like

You could easily have 12 Ballyhale lads on the Kilkenny panel.

If they don’t have another episode of collective narcolepsy Shamrocks should be fine from here.

Game over. I’m not even going to bother my hole watching the 2nd half. The Leix fellas are just happy for a day out in croke park, giving interviews all week. They look like sheep in a heap, really poorly set up tactically and the FB is having a mare.

The two dozen ballyhale supporters who travelled to Croke park must be delighted with that first half

Not like they’ve a huge amount of numbers to start with! :smiley:

They actually started quite well.

They did start well but you could see ballyhale were only warming into the game. The only fella hurling well for CB is Corby midfield.

1 Like

That was nice from Mullen

Adrian Mullen’s distribution from deep is very good.

The Laois lads could lower the blade here now

The Ballyhale support must have got a taxi up. Are they the worst supported club in Ireland?

Mason is so good in goal.

Ballyhale are 10 or 12 points a better team in Croke Park than anywhere else. Makes Borris’s performance there 2 years ago all the more impressive.

Drom level with Na Gaeil @TreatyStones

1 Like

He is and he isn’t. Mostly very good.

He has the odd yips moment, especially when long balls drop into the square. Excellent young club goalie. A step off county.