Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Impressive 1-1 from Kilmallock in injury time. Always produce your best period of a match late.

Hard luck @balbec

Buff will be delighted

Did Graeme break any hurleys today?

1 Like

We are all delighted for Ballygunner.

It’s nice for the Waterford folks to have some silverware to celebrate.

:clap:t3:

1 Like

Is that dunce of a FB for Ballygunner not from Ballymacarbery area?

All the supporters on the pitch a covid party disgraceful scenes

Congratulations to Ballygunner.

Kilmallock should not have been representing Limerick today.
The LCF was one of the most putrid games of hurling I ever attended. Embarrassing.

The Limerick championship is the toughest in the country to win. Lovely words from Ballygunner here.

The reason was Ballygunner are a better team.

Very gracious interview from Considine there. Hard luck @balbec , nothing went right for ye on the day.

1 Like

Dessie is nearly MOTM in every club match he plays. Unmarkable again today.

One of those days for Kilmallock.

Colin Fennelly will show him what’s what down the line.

Will be interesting to see if Slaughtneil (with no football commitments) can rattle BG up in Parnell Park. Big fit physical side on a tight pitch. Not that you’d bet against BG after today’s display.

3 Likes

Ballygunner always have that bit of extra time on the ball because they have an excellent first touch. They are great at getting the ball into hand early and go from there. Kilmallock dropped plenty of ball and it cause countless rucks and I’d say Ballygunner won the vast majority of them too.
It’s the best I can recall Ballygunner play in a long long time.
I thought this would be the year they would be caught in Waterford because they seem to be transitioning in a fair few new lads to the panel but they haven’t missed a beat so far.

2 Likes

It was in its fuck gracious, ‘we didn’t get going today’…’not taking anything away from BG’…they were an absolute rabble, clueless tactically, apart from the roundy no 18 they brought on they were poor all over the field. Beating a absolutely shite Middleton team is no barometer. BG were exceptional but anyone who knows them knew that was in their locker, the good surface suits their forwards.

2 Likes

They looker stronger whilst transitioning tbh

Very true. A lot of new energy in that team.
Very good young forward to come into that set next year as well.

Hope they win it out now, the cunts.

Buff is fuming with the Gaelic Grounds stewards for not letting the Kilmoyley fans out onto the pitch.

1 Like