Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Great to see Dessie finally get his Munster Club medal. What a player.

A fine display of pace, power, skill and manliness from the much maligned Ballygunner today. As good as I’ve seen in the competition in over 20 years.

A few keyboard warriors had their coughs well and truly softened over the hour. I hope they won’t be too proud to apologise.

Hard luck to @balbec. Ye didn’t deserve that today. A lot of great men in that Kilmallock team.

3 Likes

You’ll be a while waiting I’d say

2 Likes

Congrats to all the Waterford clan. By far and away the better team today. Justifiable favourites going in and lived up to it. Enjoy the evening. We’ll deserved

1 Like

Power and Foley are some upgrade in the backs on what was there.

Some back 7 they have now.

Leavy and Sheehan bullied 2x Limerick Senior Panelists out of it at midfield too.

Is there any Waterford man here from Ballygunner ???

I am. I grew up in the parish, but didn’t play for the club.

6 Likes

The only people to congratulate are Ballygunner club people .

2 Likes

I don’t know but that doesn’t matter. I would have been as delighted as @balbec if kilmallock had won. I am making the presumption that Waterford folk are the same. If not they should be. A munster title is a munster title

I am delighted for Ballygunner that they won today. Fair play to them. They played very well to do it too.

1 Like

There’s a want in you if you truly believe that

3 Likes

I would say safely a number of people in Waterford would love to see Ballygunner beat . Also most in Bruree and Garryspillane won’t shed a tear tonight .

The GAA is sustained by such bitterness

4 Likes

There’s no want in me kid.

The likes of Waterford and limerick need to get over this kind of shite. It’s few and far between they win munster or indeed all ireland titles whether it be at club or county level…

Club bitterness trumps county borders in many people .

1 Like

It does, I realise that and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Fortunately for me I don’t feel that way. It could have been any limerick club there today and they would have got my full support

Ain’t that the truth. The ability to recollect a slight associated with admission to a match in the 1940’s and complete knavery committed by another bastard at a County Board meeting in the 30’s sustain many a rural club.
One that I know of at any rate.

9 Likes

Good win on pelanties for fullen gaels today. Play ballygiblin in 2weeks. They’ll give them a right rattle.

I wouldn’t go along with that, I know Waterford club teams are well supported by other clubs when they get outside the county

I think he could be developed into a fine inter county midfielder, he’s only 19/20 and already has 3 county and a Munster club medal to his name.

1 Like