Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

All these virtual pats on the head will stand you in good stead on your long journey home @balbec

4 Likes

Ballygunner were sharp. The touch was way better. Okeefe was like a laser with the puckouts. They won every break and were far superior tactically.

A shame to see a munster final with such a huge gulf in class really

Congratulations to Ballygunner. We were well beaten. We didn’t do ourselves any favours today but we were well beaten. No complaints.

10 Likes

Time for a bit of a rebuild now.

Fuck sake :rollseyes:

1 Like

It was one of those days. Ye struggled to get anything going and it’s the best I have seen Ballygunner play in a long time which compounded matters. Don’t mind some of the guff you will hear after today. Ye are a proud club and will have better days.

2 Likes

Ballygiblin beat a decent Skeenarinka team today pretty handy.

I’d imagine they’ll be hard beaten now

No one should make any rash decisions after today.
Are the young lads there to replace the old guard?

Ballygunner were at the peak of their powers today and weren’t going to be stopped no matter what Kilmallock did.

Shane O’Brien eligible for ye this year. He’ll be an addition. “Strong as Bull” as they’d say in your adopted country.

Pierce Connerry the year after. He’s decent enough too.

Slim pickings after that I’m afraid

Who did he give MotM to?

Pauric Mahony.

Is Conor Hanley a goalie by trade?
Jesus his hands are incredible.

He was a forward on the 2019 limerick minor panel.

1 Like

Step 1 - Shane O Brien

Sure wasn’t @artfoley over in Glenalbyn to congratulate the Leinster football champions

1 Like

BALLYGUNNER: S. O’Keeffe (JC), E. Hayden, B. Coughlan, I. Kenny, W. Hutchinson, Philip Mahony, H. Barnes, B. O’Keeffe, S. O’Sullivan (JC), Barry O’Sullivan, Pauric Mahony, P. Hogan, T. O’Sullivan, Brian O’Sullivan, C. Power.

That’s the team that started the 2018 final.

Yerra wouldn’t worry about that. I’ve seen worse. First touch was awful today.

Paraic Mahoney - he was very good but DH was another level

Need to put Aaron back Fb and ditch some people who I won’t name.

I won’t name names so I won’t…

1 Like

Hands of God. Might be U20 goalie this year. Needs to be planed down a bit.

2 Likes