Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Yes Ardfert

Kilmoyley is technically in Ardfert parish

Kilmoyley is one side of it, the smaller side of it and play hurling only, no football in the club

St Brendans is the other hurling club and is the Ardfert village and immediate surrounds hurling club, most of the St Brendans hurling lads are dual play football with Ardfert football club. At underage , kilmoyley lads play a bit of football with Ardfert but by adult nearly all of them play hurling only.

Over in Barbados, moved the holiday three times already due to hurling and the missus said if he moved it again he was divorced :smiley:
To be fair to the woman she must be a saint.

Sickner for him alright. I’d say he was like a demon on the holiday anyway

1 Like

Ah Jesus, that’s unfortunate. Their greatest ever day and he’s away for it.

Mind you, the pina colada on a sun scorched beach should ease the pain somewhat.

1 Like

Anthony Daly won’t mention his days with Kilmoyley …

Great to see in the intermediate championship this year that 3 of the final 4 look like being from the senior champions of Tier 2 counties

2 Likes
1 Like

To be fair he got them one. He’s well thought of back there

1 Like

Funny man

A few posts bookmarked tonight.

3 Likes

The word from Ballyhale last night seems to be they’d rather play Ballygunner in the final than Slaughtneil.

Slaughtneil are super-athletic and those big fuckers like Brendan Rodgers caused them all sorts of problems last time round.

They also hate Ballygunner so would rather beat them in the final.

Exciting few weeks ahead.

Why would they hate Ballygunner? They are looking beyond Thomas’s so

1 Like

Would you cop on :rofl:

3 Likes

Not sure exactly why it started but they did use the fact Ballygunner went on a Training Camp before the 2019 AI Semi Final (which is fair enough from Ballyhale, you use what you can as motivation).

They did also make some comments after that AI win about keeping things simple, no fancy hotels used, no training days away etc. It seemed a pointed comment towards BG.

In more recent times, some BH players were liking and sharing the tweets about BG being a horrible club etc. after the Loughmore game which I thought a little odd seeing as it was always likely they’d meet down the line.

Anyway there’s nothing really wrong with a bit of that so hopefully they meet in Croke Park and let the best team win.

So absolutely no reason for them hating Ballygunner at all, and even less evidence to suggest that they actually do hate Ballygunner, as you have claimed.

Carry on Buff :+1:

I was just thinking the same myself

He had a zoom call with BH management last night and they read out a pre prepared statement to him outlining their grievances with BG.

3 Likes

Think I saw a stat where ballygunner have contested 25 of last 30 Waterford county finals … that’s unrale if true … especially when you consider 2 other Waterford clubs have won Munster club championships in that time …

Yes, that’s correct. 91, 93, 98, 08, 12 are the years that they didn’t contest

Some record in fairness

Should the club be split to enhance competition in the manner mooted about the Dubs?