Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

I knew that would drive you demented but its true.

Backs become jittery when certain forwards are around and often miss the ball even when they are first to it by a mile.

Mark O’Loughlin did the same when it was Ken Byrnes lurking behind him, maybe Ken has that aura too.

3 Likes

Will you try to let on you’re not wumming

Dessie was on the field at the time so that accounts for that… anytime a fella fumbles in the full back line it’s the ghost of DJ Carey spooked him

Go way outta dat you flute

Or it could just be that Mark was useless on the day.

The ghost of DJ Carey jumped up on his back?

a whisper is all it takes, the aura will do the rest

Honestly, he didn’t have a great year. He was destroyed against Liberties. He was under a lot of pressure against Ballybrown & Na Piarsaigh.

Against Patrickswell, Kilmallock were so dominant out the field, the ball going in was poor. It was the reverse against Ballygunner, I’d generally have a lot of sympathy for members of the full-back line because Ballygunner were putting some lovely ball in but he had a couple of very bad errors on the ball.

I was surprised that he lasted past half-time tbh.

1 Like

Yeah. I’d have Aaron Costello back there.

Yeah, but to be fair, Costello had a great year in midfield too. Had a nightmare against Ballygunner but he had gone well all year. And ye’re not exactly overloaded with candidates to play alongside Hanley. Maybe Woulfe or KOD?

could have put Paddy O’Loughlin at 6 and chanced O’Conner at full back - I dunno why Phillip was the one whipped at half time

1 Like

To be fair, Considine barely used a sub all year. Against Liberties, when they were in bother, he brought on no sub in normal time. Brought on two subs in injury time against Doon when cruising.

Obviously Paddy back gave them another option but he didn’t exactly have faith in the extended panel.

A personnel switch might have made a small difference but the damage was done, they weren’t winning that game without winning way more dirty ball than they did. They were absolutely cleaned out in an area they have dominated all year long.

the game was over after 15 minutes all you’d have been doing would have been putting lipstick on a pig. He went balls to the wall going man for man in the second half and sure it backfired. I suppose he made a positive switch to try and do something which is better than nothing.

I don’t know how he does it.

1 Like

A very unusual score in the Leinster Junior Football Final.

Leinster Intermediate Club Hurling Championship Final
Naas 2-5
Oylegate 1-7

HT

1 Like

Big Rob Ryan very summery in a T Shirt in Thurles.

The Rockies and Barrs both bringing razzmatazz to the occasion

Trim are 1 12 to 2 6 up on Clara in pairc tailteann but down to 13 according to Hannah’s dad here who does not strike me as a gah man

He is now gone back to the car to see can he get lmfm