Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Ballyhale have a very poor support. Create no atmosphere. Might lift it for a Waterford team.

The RDS would be a grand oul’ venue.

Small ground like RDS be ideal.

I wonder has there ever been an effort to put on an exceedingly attractive multi-sport double header™ there.

Something like Rovers v Bohs followed by Dublin v Down.

There might be a case to be made to play Junior/Inter and Senior Club Hurling finals on a Saturday and the football equivalent the next day.

But I’m a traditionalist and am happy enough to let it be.

1 Like

France v Ireland in the rugby at 4.45 might keep quite a few of the Ballygunner contingent at home in front of the television.

1 Like

Shows that all the talk about rugby country is total bull. If Ireland were playing France in a soccer qualifier club finals would be played earlier in the day.

1 Like

I was at a Kilkenny v Cork semi final in Croke Park, think it was 2008. Kilkenny were in the minor match as well but it was a triple header with a Cork v Kildare football quarter final sandwiched in the middle. The Kilkenny crowd to a man (and woman) sitting around me were incandescent with indignation that they were been made to sit through a football match.

1 Like

Are we all aboard the Kilcoo train tomorrow we are?

I’d say they’ll beat ‘The Barr’s’ by about 10 points regardless of what Kev thinks.

I want Barr’s to do it as I want to at least see proper football in the final

We have been subjected to this egregious treatment many times. Fuck football.

“In years gone by, a Down SFC was the ultimate dream for Kilcoo, then Ulster became the Holy Grail. Now, it’s the Andy Merrigan Cup or bust.”

Great line.

Brolly says the barrs have zero chance anyway.

The Barrs haven’t met anything like these lunatics from the Mourne Mountains yet.

Are you going to Mallow tomorrow? You’ll have to be supporting herself?

Up the Barrs

Brolly stated this was a no contest. Joe wrong yet again.

The Barr’s are taking the ball off kilcoo with ease … be interesting to see how kilcoo move the ball in second half

Kilcoo are getting roughed up so far

Barrs really pressing the Kilcoo kickout. If they continue to effectively do this and force Kilcoo long on a few they might have a chance here. Not often either that a Cork team have a physical advantage. Kilcoo are fairly boring to watch so far