Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

It’s the second best final of the last 10 years by an absolute mile after the 2018 classic and even that felt a bit false as it contained 2 Urban SuperClubs who wouldn’t endear themselves to many outside their own areas.

This was the real deal between two rural clubs rich in history and tradition.

Borris lead by 3 early and by 2 points after 20 minutes.

Ballyhale threatened to get away early in the second half but yet there was only 2 points in it after 57 minutes and Borris had a shot to draw it with the last puck.

I’m not sure what lads expect.

Pretty sure he came on as a sub.

It was his performances for the Dublin under 21’s that won the All Ireland in 2014 that got him a go with Dublin Seniors in 2015 along with Fenton, and both never looked back.

Takaka rain, tradition, etc etc :rollseyes:

The kind of clubs, like Ballygunnar and Cuala, that you always brown-nose?

1 Like

Personally I would have good time for any club like that.

Obviously they have advantages but it must be very hard to organise things in those places. I can only imagine what it’s like having a few hundred children every Saturday and trying to ensure they are all looked after properly. There’s some great people involved in those places

What I meant was that Cuala and Na Piarsaigh would be seen by the wider public in rural Ireland as the “big, bad boys” from the city who need to be taken down a peg or two whereas Borris and Ballyhale would be more identifiable.

1 Like

That’s it - came on as a sub. Smally enjoyed himself immensely in his late teens which prob explains why he didn’t start for Ballymun in 2013.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Breeding

Hon Killimor.

1 Like

Who is the Pat Spillane midfield for Judes?

Sounded like some finish there.

1 Like

Son of Pat who played for Kerry back in the 70’s and 80’s.

He must be fierce disappointed he didn’t get to play with a proper intercounty legend like Billy

He’d have played under Billy with College for a few years.

You’d wonder what Templenoe could do with him involved.

Galway Bay FM Sports

ht1243t4071o76sm770radm ·

BREAKING: The County Senior Hurling Semi-Final between St Thomas and Gort scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed due to Covid reasons.

Shefflin will get to watch Shamrocks of Ballyhale now?

2 Likes

Surprised he doesn’t commute up and down still to play for them. How are Templenoe going in senior in Kerry this year? The Dublin double header on RTE should be good viewing.

With WFH I thought he’d have been with Templenoe this year.

I can’t follow the Kerry County Championship. It’s too confusing.

All i know is my beloved Dingle are playing KOR tonight.

Is he not a teacher?

I’d say that Gallagher fella corner forward is some swiller