Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

did Rob Kearney go back playing a bit of GAA this year actually? there was a bit of noise about it

Hurling and football Senior A champions. There won’t be a professional services fee note sent for a week in Stillorgan.

7 Likes

Enjoy the celebrations mate

1 Like

Would you fancy the footballers for Leinster now? Anyone to come back ?

Styles make the fight and that was a pure war of attrition , woeful stuff as far as skills of them game , bar the judes midfielder catching numerous kick outs … crokes won’t care a jot… you could see another Mullingachta happening again with that crokes forward line getting shut down…

That’s some win for them. Hope they do the double now. This current group would have won a few senior football titles now but not a hurling?

Hurling in 07 and 13 I think.

1 Like

A lot of them have football medals from 2013, 2014, 2016 and now 2021.

Fair few have hurling from 2013 and one or two have the Munster Club medal from 2007.

They should have won the Munster Club Hurling again in 2013. Na Piarsaigh weren’t great that time and Loughmore should have beaten them even with 13 men.

18 weeks in a row must be some craic. I’d love that volume of games. I’d imagine the WAG’s are weary of it at this stage though!

You’d feel Croke’s need to get the chequebook out again to bolster that forward line

Again ? Are they not all home grown ?

A Brian Kavanagh type would be a great addition there

Really ? At his age ?

The footage is a bit effin eddie, but this seem to be a monumental cock up by the Tullamore boys

I was at that, Noel McGrath was exceptional that day. They led until late in the second half but the 13 told in the end, Na Piarsaigh got the run on them. Great entertainment that game, frantic stuff.

1 Like

I was there too. Less than 2k in attendance but it felt like 20k.

Probably Noel McGrath’s finest hour and John Meagher was phenomenal too. Diarmuid Kirwan put off Willie Eviston and Derek Bouke.

Na Piarsaigh just came at them in waves finishing up with the likes of Cathal King, Big David Breen and James O’Brien marauding forward from half back.

Brennan hailed Mannion’s masterful display and revealed that the talented forward played through the pain barrier following a back spasm during the game.

Dublin fans would love to have the three-time All-Star back in blue for 2022 but Brennan shook his head when asked if he expected to see Mannion return.

“My own opinion? No,” said Brennan. “I think that’s it, I think that’s the last you’ll see of Paul (for Dublin). I’d say he’ll answer that question but I would think that’s it. What he has done in the game has been absolutely phenomenal for Dublin and now for Kilmacud. I would say he’ll just enjoy his football, that’s my view. But Paul might have something different on it.”

I’ve no affinity to Na Piarsaigh but close to the end I was thinking this doesn’t look great if our county champions can’t win with 13 so I was going for them then.

I was at the county final beforehand too, I’d say he was only 19. Jesus he was onrale the same day at centre back.

1 Like

Oh mother of fuck.