Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Dessie Hutchinson playing well but hasn’t scored yet. That’s the problem with the chap. A load of shaping on the ball but no end product.

I know they have no TK but surprised how limited Ballyea have looked here. Barely raised a gallop.

Flat as pancakes. Probably their poorest collective performance in a long time.

Typical bunch of Clare mullockers.

1 Like

Cynical.

That was fair cynical. Almost pulled the togs off him.

Gunner are seriously pumped fist pumps from the corner back for winning a free and them 12 up

Ballyea have only twice got their running game going yet both times cut BallyGunnar open.

Smart free to give away

Deasy must have half a dozen frees left behind him at this stage

1 Like

Yeah, a brutal showing from him

He is like that though. When he is bad, he is terrible.

I doubt if Stan Lineen touched the ball in his 48 minutes on the field. A real case of warm up you’re coming off.

Roanmore would give Ballyea a game today.

Ballygunner are a fine side playing within themselves here. However there isn’t much here that would improve Waterford

Top tip for the keeper. Don’t puck it up the middle short to unmarked opposition.

1 Like

Point from play there for Ballyhea. Their first

You really need a county player to play the hero for a mediocre senior team, I wonder is that why some of the young lads coming through are flattering to decieve as they have probably been part of a well thought out system for all of their hurling lives

Excellent from Kevin Mahony for the goal

Idk, from the young standout players in Limerick that I’d see, a lot of them are carrying club teams.

Presume it’s the same elsewhere.

Paddy Leavy worth a shot with the Waterford seniors?