Club Championships 2024

Did the KK man pkay for Ballycastle today?

No, he didnt come on. He came on vs Loughgiel last day out when the game was gone and he did very well. He won a lot of ball, im surprised he didnt get a run out today.

A great man to get on breaks and win ball on the ground. A great addition to yer club. Good coach.

A couple of people i have talked with speak highly of him. My nephew who is part of the panel expects him to be a future coach or manager of the team.

1 Like

The world’s greatest county championship produces the goods yet AGAIN @peddlerscross.

https://twitter.com/MoysPhillyMc/status/1837937285276295455

2 Likes

Wow.

I’d have had Errigal down as certainties for that one, but then again there are no certainties in Tyrone.

1 Like

Clonoe #refusetolose.

A very spirited fightback after being four points down. Connor McAliskey still doing the business for them.

1 Like

Big win for Palatine dethroning Eire Og in the Carlow senior football semi final. Last gasp free to win it 3–10 to 2-12.

Palatine v Rathvilly final.

cc @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

I’d fancy Rathvilly to win that final. Beat an in-form Old Leighlin today with 14 men. Although Pal beat them by a point in the group.

I haven’t really been followed it that closely. I’ll probably go to the final alright. I go most years. I’ll throw my lot in with Palatine in solidarity with @Fagan_ODowd.

1 Like

Kildavin-Clonegal v Fenagh in the Intermediate final and Ballon v Leighlinbridge in the Junior A. I’d tip KC and Ballon to win those finals.

Tinryland v Clonmore in senior relegation final. Quite the year for Tinryland after making Senior final last two years and having a managerial heave mid season.

Yeah they ousted the Adamstown (Wexford) secondary school principal John Nolan after a first round loss to Old Leighlin. The talk was that the previous manager from Raheny was too defensive in reaching the two finals. I’d say Clonmore will beat them in the relegation final.

Best of luck to any Kildavin posters on the forum