Coach Klopp - dream maker

Certainly if he goes out with just 1 (one) Premier League win, it will be a blow to his ego, let alone his legacy

His team going in the running for the league and he makes it all about himself. Very selfish you have to say

He changed our lives

4 Likes

The greatest manager we’ve seen. To go toe to toe and beat teams with unlimited resources. :heart:

4 Likes

How?

It hadn’t been won before that in 30 years and he took them over in a state.

He’s a victim of his own success.

1 Like

Only for Liverpool, City would be going for 7 in a row… A bit of luck or a handball call against City that wasnt given and it could have been more but such is sport. Unlucky that he was up against a juggernaut with unlimited resources… If he managed 10 - 15 years earlier he would have walked multiple EPLs.

3 Likes

The players will down tools now the way they always do when a manager announces the imminent departure

Could start playing with a freedom they know the German is going

Klopp doesn’t have those type of players.

1 Like

Hopefully the club treat Klopp better when he’s gone than they did Bill Shankly after he retired. Poor Shanks died of a broken heart over how they treated him.

2 Likes

All he wanted was to take training when he was no longer employed by the club. Shocking of Liverpool not to allow it.

Shanks just wanted to lean on over the fence and look at them training on the odd day. They banned him from the training ground. He went to look at Everton train instead.

I thought he said he’d close the curtains if Everton were playing in his back garden,

1 Like

esteban is seething

1 Like

The facts are the facts. He has the same amount of Premier League titles as Claudio Ranieiri - 1 (one)

2 Likes

What a fucking man.

3 Likes

Sure we are all tired at this stage on a Friday.

Simply not good enough

I hope he’s ok health wise. A bit random to announce it out of the blue… Whatever about telling the owners who can go about their business, announcing it to the wider public now is very odd.

1 Like

He has won every trophy possible to win as Liverpool / an English club manager can, and did it quicker than Pep :clap:

2 Likes

I would imagine the Yanks are into the risk register and business continuity and loss of key staff is high up there.

They have been looking at mitigating factors for years now and the fact Ljinders seems to be taking press conferences recently would worry me.