Coach Klopp - dream maker

Montse had a premonition that Liverpool would win the Champions League in 2005. The historical patterns were something else that year. Royal weddings, Coronation Street, a Pope’s passing and a white jersey finalist opponent aligning with a previous triumph in 1981.

Klopp hates Sterling and brexit apparently and wants to live in a eurozone country. He’s a big beliwver in elthe european project and the euro.

https://twitter.com/AnfieldEdition/status/1751644824363466827?t=NSYyszuoR-_IxHnV786rPg&s=19

2 Likes

I shed a tear at that

1 Like

I would prefer if Klopp just walked away now. This situation is not good for closure.

Ah no. There’s a league title challenge. It would be incredible if he could go out on a high by winning it.

Was away last week and didn’t really get to follow this. I think Klopp could well go down as the best manager I’ve seen in my lifetime. He’s the man most responsible for the EPL not becoming a glorified Bundesliga with one team repeatedly winning every year.

I don’t think he’s made a single poor signing (aside from maybe a few lads who got injured constantly).

I don’t think there’s a player who hasn’t improved under him.

I don’t think there’s a player who hasn’t taken to the field giving absolutely everything for him, every single game.

He won the league with Jordan Fucking Henderson (a nothing player, to paraphrase Eamon Dunphy) as a key man in midfield.

I think Liverpool could well be fucked now he is going. Which is good enough for the cunts. But I worry the league might be too

6 Likes
  • he has lost more european finals than any other manager & the one he did win was vs spurs
  • ancellotti bitch slaps him every time (even when managing Everton at Anfield) & hammered LFC last season to the point where it was embarrassing
  • rainieri’s achievements in the EPL were better (both won 1 league)
  • constantly finishing second isnt a good thing

Of managers curretly managing, Mourinhio, Ancelotti, Bradley are all way better

1 Like

He has definitely done a great job and if he wins the league this year he goes in as the 3rd best manager of the PL era (or last 30 years if you will) after Ferguson and guardiola. If he comes second again you’d have to say he is down in 5th behind Wenger and Mourinho no matter how many tingly feelings of pride in their underpants fellas from Carlow and edenderry got watching his press conferences.

how isnt raineiri on your list?

the foxes are a small club & he won the league with them

He’d be 6th if Klopp wins another league. It was the greatest one off achievement ever in sport but a little bit of a freak and he didn’t really do anything else in England bar be comically poor at speaking English.

1 EPL @ Leicester > 2 EPLs @ Liverpool

EOM

The bullet points :joy::joy::joy::joy:

do you think it was you abusing his wife or you ditching them after two bad results that made up his mind?

A point of order mate. Klopp said it was the vile abuse his wife heard Liverpool fans giving him that was the turning point to quitting.
Although I’d imagine given his pointed remarks about @TheUlteriorMotive and @caulifloweredneanderthal et all it’s fair to say they boil his piss also.

1 Like

He’s been driven demented, I can imagine a few sticky notes and Klopp A4 folder at home.

2 Likes

Not many managers win every trophy open to them in their first 6 years… Particularly when they were asked to build a squad from scratch and having to balance the books while doing so.

It took PEP 9 years i think. It took Fergie 13 years i think. Granted he was exempt from Europe for 6 of those years because of Liverpool fans. It still took him 7 years to win a CL?

2 Likes

Nasty stuff here from a few posters who seem to have an agenda against Mr Klopp and a few posters on the forum.

Their pajamas must be scratchy.

Nasty post