Coach Klopp - dream maker

The fans need to burn the city bus out tomorrow.

4 Likes

Hit the booze early, be ready for war by lunchtime. Have they released the bus route yet?

Fuck em…burn every bus that moves

1 Like

London Fire GIF by Storyful

1 Like

Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

2 Likes

The Rathoath Inn will be “lively” tomorrow .

2 Likes

I’m going to get down for midday to soak up the famous atmosphere. Be a real family vibe for Mother’s Day. A few of the junior Footix in attendance.

3 Likes

What an awful day to have this match. About to pull the pin on the grenade that starts the row that gives me a pass to head out for it.

2 Likes

God speed

2 Likes

I’ve been putting in a bit of groundwork this last couple of weeks in preparation.

2 Likes

Klopp v Pep for possibly the last time. Has there been a greater managerial rivalry in the history of the Premier League? Maybe even English Football?

That level of preparation would be approved of by Big Jurgs

1 Like

It’s definitely the first time that two Champions of Europe and the World have gone head to head in the Premier League era.

Although Klopp v Tommy Tuchel in those two cup finals would’ve been the same come to think of it.

1 Like

City and Liverpool had to juggle the league and Champions League as well as other domestic cups. Madrid and Atheti for a while could compare but they could afford to lose a few league games but both City and Liverpool generally were deciding the league on the last day of the season. So taken for granted that it’s hard to remember which season was which.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/NathLD3108/status/1766151937462800682?t=yFy8ZtDl2hKRjBK5QzSxYA&s=19

yes

Could we call Pep and Klopps relationship a durable one?

N***a please :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_tear:

There’s never been an era like this in football