Coach Klopp - dream maker

Were you always a gaping fanny?

1 Like

Ask your sister.

1 Like

step brothers pow GIF

It’s obviously hindsight but it’s hard to think how that big announcement was ever going to be a good thing. A team in the middle of a title race and all the chat is about new managers etc. When has that ever been a positive?

1 Like

I reckon the news was going to be leaked so he took it upon himself to break the news. I’d say he would have preferred to keep it under wraps for another month or two.

https://twitter.com/oilysailor/status/1783249541346513015?s=46

1 Like

Correct

A 1230 ko on Saturday is genius :laughing:

6 Likes

Premier League Win GIF by Play Sports

1 Like

Avram Grant didn’t win a league mate. Lost out narrowly to Man United in 2007/08.

2 Likes

He made them dream mate. Thats all that matters.

Jesus there’s some clamping of the uninformed Utd supporter going on today.

5 Likes

Remarkable how similar the 9 years before klopp at liverpool are as similar to his 9 years.

1 Like

Maybe they actually are telling the truth when they say they don’t follow the soccer anymore :man_shrugging:

Of course with a club as successful as Liverpool it’s easy for the uninitiated to get trophy years wrong but we didn’t win the league, European cup and world club between 2006 and 2015

2 Likes

Pretty much the exact same. In fact the previous nine years the results were probably stronger.

1 Like

Except we didn’t win the league or Champions League, never exceeded a points tally of 86 and regularly finished outside the top 4. If you ignore all of that then it’s similar.

Jurgen ended a 30 year famine without a league title, a 14 year wait for Champions League glory, a 16 year spell without an FA Cup and brought home a first World Club cup title in the clubs history. A great innings. That 2018-22 team will be spoken about in hushed tones in years to come. Went toe to toe with a team flaunting all kinds of financial rules.

4 Likes

I’m amazed ye actually count the points.

It’s absolutely bizarre.

Rafa won the champions league and lost one. V ac Milan both times.

Vastly surperior to klopp.

Nobody counts behind closed door sport either.

1 Like