Best Klopp Beating of Man Utd

• 7 Up v Ten Fags
  • 5 nil at OT
  • 4 nil with Thiago running the show
  • 4-2 with Nat and Rhys at OT
0 voters

The 5-0 where Naby climbed off the treatment table to walk all over the cunts

4 Likes

He transformed a sleepy league into the best in the world.
He created gods from mere men.
He inspired kids to play as legends.
He made us all dream

3 Likes

€8 million for Andy Robertson was incredible value. Particularly when you consider that it was basically a swap deal with Kevin Stewart. At a time when Scottish players just didn’t sign for clubs in the upper echelons of the European game. Although the shrewd Ratoath punters were well acquainted with him from the Euro Qualifier in Hampden Park in 2014.

2 Likes

I think the ratoath lads should song this for kloppos on sunday

2 Likes

Klopp has mentally destroyed every United fan for decades.

He walked all over the cunts.

1 Like
2 Likes

They never laid a glove on him

1 Like

Moving :clap::clap: a fitting tribute

I greatly enjoyed the 4-5 win at Norwich circa January 2016 or thereabouts. Lallana scored the winner with a bouncy volley deep into injury time. The game was total chaos.

I loved Origi’s last gasp winner at Wolves circa November/December 2021.

The 2-1 victory over Spurs during Covid is a lovely memory, then big Alisson’s header against West Brom with the last play that ultimately qualified us for the Champions League.

I had to pull the car over. I couldn’t drive through the tears.

4 Likes

We are in it together. YNWA

4 Likes

He’ll be remembered by a lot of English people for his disrespect of the pomp and pageantry surrounding one of the great days in our sporting calendar, FA Cup Final day. A distinct lack sartorial elegance in dispensing with a suit for a tracksuit for the traditional Cup Final presentation, then afterwards condoning the Liverpool yobs that booed the Patron of the FA, the then Duke of Cambridge.

6 Likes

IIRC that particularly upset @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy at the time as he felt, given the travails the Royal Family faced at that time, it was piling the misery on unnecessarily.

1 Like

Manners don’t cost a penny

2 Likes

That was the begining of the end for him

2 Likes

After disrespecting our future King, all he won in his last two seasons was a solitary Milk Cup.

1 Like

The 2-1 victory at Villa Park in October 2019 was an iconic win too. I listened to it on the radio while doing a bit of work at home. It’s hard to beat the joy of a late winner filtering through on the airwaves. I let out a visceral roar in the car after Darwin scored his 2nd to stun Newcastle back in late August.

4 Likes

That’s the thing about Klopp, he just gets us