Coach Klopp - dream maker

Pep.

https://x.com/lfc/status/1791880176260857965?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

https://x.com/lfc/status/1791846205485383880?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

I thought I was ready, and now that the day is here, I realise I’m not.

Not even remotely.

I’m devastated pal. I’m going to be in Thurles so will miss the big farewell party at the Inn today with the other top Reds. Delighted to announce that the SC has representation at Anfield today. I’m sure they’ll be at the ground within the next hour to soak up the atmosphere.

TELL US NEVER

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

Enjoy the big day Klopp Kult. Just remember the sun will rise again tomorrow and life will go on.

1 Like

It has always been obvious of course but after a few days away and now reading back this thread, the last few days have really shown just how much big Jurg has destroyed a whole plethora of lads here. The ongoing love in between a few of the traumatised is beautiful, im glad they have each other!
Danke Jurgen!

6 Likes

8 Likes

The man won it all with the budget of West Ham or Burnley. Most important of all - he made us dream.

6 Likes

When you walk through a storm

1 Like

Hold your head up high (Jürgen) :heart:

1 Like

And don’t be afraid of the dark

1 Like

This is a day for real scousers but you’ll have day trippers in tears today singing fake English accent songs.

2 Likes

Let’s keep the Cork hurling to the appropriate thread.

2 Likes
1 Like

Im all ready. Im going to tip down to the Inn now. Jersey on(with my name on the back) & stop off in the bookies to do a Lucky 15. Il do over 2.5goals in all the prem games too i think. Id say they’ll be doing cocktail sausages and sandwiches later too. Ill be an emotional wreck at the FT whistle with a few pints on board as Jurgen fist pumps the Spion Kop for the last time. What a journey. Farewell Jurgen. YNWA 1892

10 Likes

Bjaysus :heart:

2 Likes

The era of JK has been a magnificent one! Jurgen klopp and John Kiely two great men.

The asian day trippers singing “Your nevel wok arone!”

2 Likes