Coach Klopp - dream maker

No. You are using 2 different conversations about different points. Why would i bother with you. You offer no opinion.

I’m just ignoring your idiocy

Whats badly wrong? Its an informed opinion

Thanks for admitting you’re ignoring my pragmatic and on point summation

On one hand you say that managers are getting EPL jobs on the sole basis of being English and white.

Then on the other, you are bemoaning Englis managers being blackguarded from getting EPL jobs because they are English.

Even for you, that is hilarious.

The insecurity you have and desperation to be valued is cringe.

Also, thanks for proving that you are evading naming these English managers and also thanks for admitting you have no proof that you know Klopp is ignoring S&C advice.

#Kult of Kev :smile:

Where did i say they were getting blackguarded. You still avoid that

And there is more English managers than white english managers for what its worth you discrimitory prick.

Who are these non-white English managers that are being blackguarded? I’m only trying to square up your own logic here, it’s all over the shop.

You seem to have a hypocritical attitude in refusing to answer questions yourself but at the same time demanding answers form others. You have all the hallmarks off a loyalist animal - ignorant bully boy tactics with little between the ears.

I’ll quote again where you said they were being blackguarded. You see unlike you I’m not afraid to address what I said, I have the conviction to eloquently rationalise my argument, I don’t fear having my hands muddied by contradiction.

Great derby of the two top Italians managers today, Allardici the deserving winner.

Interesting article from Seán Ingle in The Guardian on the British v “foreign” managers debate which was discussed here over the weekend.

When did you start working for PP @Nembo_Kid?

https://news.paddypower.com/football/2017/09/17/scott-patterson-jurgen-klopp-liverpool-win-rate/?AFF_ID=16562&dclid=CIP5j6bbrtYCFSmk7QodNyYNtg

I’m a trailblazer.

An awful article -

What I want to know is why the fuck have the defensive deficiencies not been addressed…it’s bizarre.

Because he’s a fraud

A fraud … or a ‘fraud’? :face_with_monocle:

I read an interview with him at the weekend.

He said ‘we’ looked 500 million times at centre halves in the summer and none of them were better than is there at the moment.

Does he think we’re stupid?

https://youtu.be/XmNsWzHgxC8

1 Like

What’s that about, mate?

I think its Keith Barr

Finally - I’ve no idea who Keith Barr is…I’ll give a listen when I get home.

I think he used to milk cows in Premier Dairies.

@Fran being called out there.

1 Like