Colm Cooper

This doesn’t really tally witg your opinion that David Matthews sould be paid to pretend to be ab S&C Coach but Cooper shouldgo broke becauae he is making money from being one of the greats of the game.

You sully Cooper but a chancer like Matthews is ok?

Some more lovely hypocriosy

Up there with your retreat in the treaty city ?

when you raised the white flag to Cromwell?

I raised no flag . You ran .

http://www.theirishstory.com/2010/10/27/today-in-irish-history-limerick-surrenders-october-26/#.WgR1xf1LG00

OOOOOFFFFFTTTTTTT

1 Like

Sweep sweep .

Yup. As far as I know Matthews never went round with a begging bowl.

S&C is an unregulated field. An Olympian athlete is more qualified to train athletes than a lad who did a distance learning course IMO.

1 Like

Well thats funny now because he went around to every rugby club in Dublin and got ran cos they know what they need.

So does being an olympic athlete give you the same Physiological exercise knowledge as a Science degree in S&C? Or Sports Science for that matter?

Its only your pure ignorance on show here.

Athletes largely haven’t a notion about whats best. To suggest that it qualifies them to coach is laughable.

Would you get a brick layer to design your house?

Again you are shown for the hypicrite you are

So you say but then again you’re a known bulshitter and Matthews has landed far bigger gigs than you ever have. A bit of jealousy from your end seems likely.

No he hasn’t. I worked at same level and higher.

So i am right on the qualificayions.

You have never once shown me to be a bullshitter so i challenge you to do so.

I’ll leave the site for 3 months if you can

No you haven’t. Which team is more high profile than the Cork senior hurlers that you have been head trainer for?

I have worked in professional sport. Perth Demons. As well as with individuals.
I worked with cork Camogie and we actually won something. Same level.

I think you are over egging the importance of Cork Camogie mate.

Its the same level mate. Highest level.
I’m not playing anything up. It is what it is.

Gets bigger crowds than Rovers

Hurling is a minority sport in Ireland
Camogie is a minority sport within a minority sport

SRFC biggest crowds of the last 5 years have been 50k & 36k

1 Like

Camogie. Lolz.

Never heard of Perth Demons. Are they lady sports? Must not be up to much if they were hiring a chipee.

1 Like

So a misogynistic pig as well.

Unsurprising considering the hate you like to spread and the fact you are afraid of women and sex

1 Like

Nope. I’m just stating that ladies sports are nowhere near as popular or high a quality as mens sports. Nothing sexist about that, just facts as TV audiences, attendances, prize money and salary will attest to.

Now boasting about women as sexual conquests, that is a different story.

1 Like

No you didn’t