Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Oooo GIF

The web summit, like it or not, is Paddy’s gig. The two lads should be delighted with whatever work they got from it. I’d side with paddy here tbh.

There could real good come out of this. Paddy can be parachuted in to Dublin Central by SF & Mary Lou’s surplus can get Paddy elected like Cyprian .

Paddy in cabinet .

That’s what Paddy thinks and clearly he’s been the major influence.

He’s not the sole shareholder though and even if he was, I’m not sure some of those expenses should be run through his company.

The stuff about bullying etc is no surprise to anyone familiar with stories out of there

He is a cunt :man_shrugging:

What’s Paddy’s net worth? Is he a multimillionaire? Just out of curiosity.

Paddy’s biggest crime is coming from privilege and railing against how Oirland works to protect those of his ilk. Official Ireland hates nothing more than a man who sheds light on it from the inside.

4 Likes

Paddy’s greatest crime was when he thought his privilege would give him access to government and bend certain rules to benefit his company . It didn’t pan out as he liked and he has thrown an unmerciful sulk .

If he wants to bring about change now he should go in to politics and we can see action more than tweets

4 Likes

It usually does.

You’ll upset the FFG voting class with that.

download (7)

8 Likes

I’d say Paddy wouldn’t be able to hurl spuds to the ducks, never mind about hurling for Glenealy.

1 Like

Poor auld Paddy.

Nice ould deflection from his own court case.

He’s in a nawful spin, not unlike one or two lads on here have been since round about Sept 2019.

Paddy should have accepted the 200million for web summit. I reckon his personality and antics are only devaluing the brand.

He could then have donated his portion of the 200m to his favoured Marxist causes and crystallised his hero status

He had decent soccer skills IIRC

Paddy is like McGregor. His reputation in Ireland may be shit but he doesn’t give two fucks. His name worldwide is well made and wont be changed.

1 Like

He seems incapable of separating himself from Web Summit in terms of actions etc- probably to the latters cost.

Despite taking a mid 6 figure sum out of the Web Summit in addition to presumably other monies from other investments etc it seems like he gets Web Summit to pay for his political crusades. Apart from showing that deep down he’s a bit of a cheapskate - I’m not sure that’s a wise thing to be doing.