Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

The media seemed to all have pieces on Paddy the weekend .

Interesting to see that the Shinners have been smart enough to keep a healthy distance from him. They’ve learned their lesson from Gemma etc.

Since we have Gemma Gemma and sports Gemma can we start calling Paddy Tech Gemma?

6 Likes

And he isn’t even 40, fairly impressive going.

Mecha-Gemma.

1 Like

Does seem to have hint of coordination about it alright. Paddy is a dose but I admire anyone who highlights official Ireland and calls out how it works . Media and other vested interests think this unpatriotic, I’d feel differently tbh.

I think the media are raging as it shows them up for the shills they are.

If “official Ireland” had stood on its head for Paddy would he be on this crusade ???

1 Like

Ooooft

Paddy Cosgraving

Thinly veiled “I know Paddy will likely go off the cliff Gemma-style in the end so I want to be able to disassociate myself from him in the future no matter how much I love his rants now”

Thinly veiled “I hate the way Paddy keeps putting the spotlight on FG and their cronyism and corruption”

1 Like

No- thickly veiled I wouldn’t enjoy a minute of his company but I appreciate his efforts shining a light on the old boys club. Even if he is doing it from a place of narcissism

2 Likes

Of course not. That’s how Ireland works shur, keep enough of them happy. One invariably slips through the cracks and is labelled a lunatic or a crank. Poor old Tom Gilmartin was neither but was still hounded. Paddy is a dose but he’s right on official Ireland

Paddy’s main issue is that the Irish government wouldn’t bend over backwards for him like the Portuguese government, who paid him millions for the conference. He claims that he was once an insider but now isn’t. Curious.

3 Likes

Plainly put, he’s a cunt.

There’s a lot of lads burying their hands in the sand here.

They seem to vote for the same political party though.

Paddy is a very odd character. He did his country some service in exposing Leo’s corruption but only did it because of his personal vendetta and clearly doesn’t give a fuck about his country at the end of the day. His main complaint about the old boys’ network is that they wouldn’t let him in. Or he was in and then they kicked him out when he wanted too much from them.

2 Likes

Yeah Paddy was in but then was kicked out…because of eh, dunno.

Probably the wooly jumpers.