Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

As usual, you’ve completely lost the plot. I’ve always thought Paddy’s a bluffer from privilege with an ego based on little of note, there’s nothing to forgive. His lame exposes don’t really move the needle for me either way, whether it’s Jonny Arse or a couple of other parochial nobodies. Shure listen, anyone to the right of you is racist, sexist blah blah blah, so as I’ve said to you many times before I genuinely couldn’t care less what you think or attempt to consider you in any way serious.

I must donate a few quid to gript now you’ve reminded me though, Jonny Arse drives you and yizzer pals demented. Long live Jonny.

6 Likes

This is the most telling thing.

Irish print media and RTE are beyond disgraceful at this point.

You’ve proved my point beautifully.

WiFi Gemma is playing a long game for when Sinn Fein get power.

We know it’s a big circle jerk among mainstream media and political figures. Sure wasn’t their rumours of them going even further last year.

The Eoghan Harris saga was extremely interesting in how the MSM seemed to know full well his accounts buy had zero issue with it while adopting a militant edge with other parties use of social media.

The media seem to be the most frightened aspect of the whole of Irish society about the fall of FFG.

2 Likes

My favourite part is they are all calling for verification and prevention of trolls when they are all the trolls

3 Likes

Riocht’s name was on the account?

It’s odd that his place of employment was referenced, Paddy is appealing to cretins I know but I imagine most of them are still vaccinated and probably with Pfizer.

3 Likes

He is good at what he does but has always been a deeply insecure person. He should be attacked for being a garbage human tbh. His followers all going on about how he is smashing corruption and doing one for the little guy when he is extorting millions from the Portuguese government, a country ranked far higher on any corruption indexes globally. I have yet to see any PC funded media exposé of Portugal bud maybe we’ll get one when he moves his conference on in a few years.

Paddy is smart and knows this, and likely laughs at the simpletons who cheer all his posts. He is definitely holding out hope that SF will bring him into the tent but they are far too cute and smart to engage with his toxicity. Until then he will continue random attacks on guys like Riocht, the measure of PC is that he knows that the attack on Riocht is nonsense but he gets a kick out of some likes of Twitter so will sacrifice anyone for that. He has a track record of this behaviour going back to his Trinity days. He is not a nice person on any level.

1 Like

You say good at what he does but good at what exactly? He hasn’t created any tech at all. He founded a meeting for tech nerds through his connections and privileged background, acquiring government funding along the way. What exactly are his talents?

Agree, makes money though. He is good at that.

Paddy will target anyone who FG are tied to. He puts the blinders on and the only agenda is to darken the name of any who is pals with a Leo. Paddy is a bitter man

Paddy may be a “bluffer” but he has made a lot of money organising big meetings in Lisbon, so the laugh is on us…

I’ve noticed some SF types starting to engage with his tweets. A like or retweet here or there. Surely they’ll have learned from their flirtations with the likes of Gemma & won’t fall into the trap of cavorting with Tech Gemma. There needs to be a few knocks on doors to nip this in the bud.

3 Likes

Is Paddy unearthing Fine Gael corruption because they wouldn’t give him kick backs to keep his conference in Dublin?

2 Likes

He’s against FG cronyism because he wasn’t able to avail of FG cronyism.

4 Likes

Yeah but it’s quite entertaining because he’s an absolute cunt and he’s being an absolute cunt to absolute cunts, & other absolute cunts are dismissively sneering at him being an absolute cunt to these other absolute cunts but it doesn’t mask how irked these absolute cunts are about it at the same time. Hope that clears it up.

6 Likes

Paddy is a bit like Dexter Morgan.

Dexter Morgan is a serial killer who goes around killing other serial killers and serial violent offenders who have not been apprehended.

1 Like

Is paddy related to WT Cosgrave and that crowd?

Conor Riocht’s modus operandi was built on unsubstantiated personal attacks and conspiracy theories. Conor blocked most people who challenged his bullshit narratives and built an echo chamber for himself.

Not sure how naming somebody who voluntarily built themselves a public platform of propaganda constitutes an “attack” on them, but sure keep going with that line anyway.

The simple fact is Conor wasn’t prepared to put his real name to what he said, and wasn’t prepared to defend what he peddled. It has been hilarious to see self styled “free speech” brigade who normally trade in propaganda, threats and conspiracy theories suddenly switch to being the professionally outraged.

This little illustration sums up Conor’s echo chamber perfectly.