Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

I’m sure TFK could help Paddy out?

BTW, the replies are mostly shit but there’s one interesting one saying that there’s loads of covered up stories about the Ceann Comhairle.

Paddy is very needy. I wonder has he ever done anything that wasnt carried out on social media. A right dweeb.

2 Likes

Paddy is draining the swamp. :clap:

Paddy’s head seems to be circling the drain

1 Like

Paddy is paying for adds on Facebook now to play that video he made about the ITs bias

:smiley:

5 Likes

That’s mad. I’ve asked you this before, but what do you think is Paddy’s endgame? Just a podcast or some shite?

Favourable treatment by a future SF led government?

1 Like

That makes most sense. He could get on the Seanad or something under SF.

I thought Kneel “chilling” Richmond was a Prod? :thinking:

He looks and sounds like one anyway. Mmmmmm

It take some doing for a lad who went to boarding school in Glenstal Abbey to call anyone a Castle Catholic .

10 Likes

Richmond is a Prod, what a bizarre tweet from PC. Just looking to rattle off something he has just read on Irish history.

2 Likes

Richmond’s head looks like it got caught in the doors of Glenstal Abbey.

2 Likes

I think they are both insufferable

1 Like

Paddy’s mixing up West brit with Anglo Irish. West brit by definition can’t be a republican ffs. The term is an insult for irish people who identify more with Britain.
Jesus kneel made a right cunt of him in the replies :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Richmond went to school in Wesley, so almost certainly Protestant.

1 Like

methodist

Paddy made a show of himself here. Very unlike him.

6 Likes

I think he’s just one of those very bitter men. He didn’t like being portrayed as a bit of a cunt when he moved the conference and now he’s trying to act like some man of the people to compensate

4 Likes