Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Doubt it tbh. I donā€™t think heā€™d had done this- itā€™s gotten through to him how silly he had been.

Thatā€™s a powerful enough video tbf. I still donā€™t understand what the argument is for so many women and children being killed in Gaza now though? Or is there a good one? Who are the Israel fans on tfk? I see Ewan is actually gone with the mainstream lefties on this one for once

Four and a half minutes, would anyone watch that? Whatā€™s the gist of it?

Paddy is a cunt. We are tech geniuses in israel. The hamas attack on israel was a genocide. How could you possibly not support israel. No mention of the 10 thousand dead palestinians.

Itā€™s funny how Israel constantly proclaims itself as European and western and claims they are civilised and Palestinians ā€œanimalsā€ and then they turn around and complain about being held to a higher standard by people in the west, when they themselves proclaim they are of a much, much higher standard. But they arenā€™t being held to a higher standard by anybody who has actual power, theyā€™re being held to a much, much lower one.

1 Like

True

We now know.

The Israelis are a touchy enough bunch.

1 Like

Why would anyone do anything? All I know is that the Web Summitā€™s general counsel (ex shareholder in the Ditch) has been running around trying to take it down.

Patty returns

Heā€™s back
https://twitter.com/paddycosgrave/status/1735613920008638909?t=w5UoODCTgy9ErsR6u1Bgpw&s=19

That reads as a bit of bluster from Paddy - who has clearly been seething away for the last month or two.

What could he sue him for?

1 Like

Youā€™se are all fucked now lads.

What happened with the web summit after, did they get any big names to row back on their decision to leave?

Just read this. Heā€™s promoted the chief events officer to the boardā€¦ an oul putin style move

So she was only in to hold the fort while the most recent Web Summit was on? I was wondering how they found a replacement for Paddy so quickly.

In other news, fair play to fintan o toole.

1 Like