Congrats - Liverpool EPL Champs 19/20 *******************

You’re. Rattled.

You refuse to answer the questions.

Anyway we’ve been asked not to discuss this again.

He is defending murderers

1 Like

Utterly shameless.

1 Like

Sove very boorish comments from a few here @Thomas_Brady in particular. @TheUlteriorMotive is another one but you’d expect it from him. Words cannot express my disappointment

1 Like

Liverpool back on their perch has you driven demented.

No mate @TheUlteriorMotive is

No.

Oooft.

Cringe. Hoisted by your own retard.

Does @ChairmanDan condemn what @TheUlteriorMotive & @Thomas_Brady have been saying today?

Do you condemn the words of @TheUlteriorMotive and @Thomas_Brady?

Do you think Liverpool fans have blood on their hands:?

You’d be better served than to be trusting some footix lass with MUFC in her handle

1 Like

Bit hypocritical to be calling the fans of one club murderers then celebrating the lenient sentence handed to a fan of another club who tried to murder a fellow countryman of yours.

There’s a cohort of people here who think that young people dying at football matches is cool depending on which football team they support??

Christ

2 Likes

It’s disgusting.

They’re called footix apparently.

@TheUlteriorMotive

He doesn’t mate.

@ChairmanDan is an English Animal. Only for the Euros were cancelled this summer he’d be pissing up agains The Spire on O’Connell Street roaring about 10 German bombers with his big belly hanging out and horrible tattoos on show, blood running down his head and giving the police the finger.

1 Like

Dying?

They were killed by Liverpool fans.

I mentioned Trevor Hicks earlier, I never forgot his name because even at a young age it resonated with me how much he lost at Hillsborough, like Gordon Wilson after Enniskillen,
It’s fucking pathetic and sickening to condone those deaths on the basis that other people died in Belgium, just dreadful