Congrats - Liverpool EPL Champs 19/20 *******************

By God

Arsenal up to third

Cheats, cheats, cheats.

Agreed, but enough about Pep this is a Liverpool thread

8 points is some cushion after 8 matches. Liverpool will surely win it by 20+. City an aging team, prioritizing European Cup.

Liverpool’s title will be tainted by what Chris Kavanagh did yesterday.

Odd viewpoint from an Italian. I thought in Italy the view always was the bigger the fix, the sweeter the win.

1 Like

Others can come out with ludicrous talk

We’re just thinking about 40 points and safety

2 Likes

We abhor fixing and cheating in Italy, we don’t tolerate it. We’ve banned players, demoted steams, stripped clubs of their titles. We have the most stringest anti-doping testing in any of the top Europeans leagues.

England accepts cheating, Max Cellino said it when he was over Leeds, you English tried and act like you are all white and pure but you are the most dirtiest and corrupt in football that he has came across.

Is that convicted criminal, Massimo Cellino you are holding up as the moral shining light.

Congrats @anon61878697

I’m just saying what he had to say about the English.

I know well anyway not to even think about the league! We are gonna need to be 6 points ahead with a game to go for me to think about it

Fascinating to watch lads so mentally beaten by Klopp they are reduced to faux concessions in early October.

3 Likes

I can only speak as a Tottenham fan. We’ve finished above Liverpool in 8 of the last 10 seasons. I see no hope this time of overhauling a 13 point differential.

Liverpool don’t have the squad for it…if they crash out of CL, then maybe.

Impossible to compete financially with the Manchester clubs. Top at the start of October is a massive achievement by Klopp. Beats the champions league victory for me.

I don’t think they hand out the league title to the club with the largest pockets mate.

Leicester are the exception to that rule.

Liverpool can’t expect this to happen now. They need to go after it. Don’t let what the lads on here say, the likes of Milner and Henderson need to keep lads focused and away from reading some of the mind game comments on here. I trust they will.