Congrats - Liverpool EPL Champs 19/20 *******************

Outrageous.

Six more points. What a time for anglophile pig like me to be a Liverpool supporter. The Ratoath Inn will be bouncing. Worth the wait though. What a time to be alive.

Does someone want to tell him?

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

The Italians who started the fight and ran away killed their own… I heard they pissed on their own dead fans on the pitch.

1 Like

It’s like comparing Malahide lawn tennis mixed doubles to Wimbledon.

LOL. LOI.

Robbed them

Charged their own fans and squashed them.

1 Like

Always the victims, never your own fault.

Liverpool fans are widely despised and hated across Europe as scum of the earth.

heysel

Italians are hated all around the world for the very same reasons. And they are cowards with poor hygiene

English Animal.

_41031045_banner203

They were hated in Italy prior to Heysel. They were hated after beating windy Roma in their own back yard the year before. Number of Liverpool fans stabbed that night which gives some background on what happened in Heysel.

2 Likes

They were hated as their fans were subhuman scum, the lowest of the low. Heysel, Hillsborough and Athens have proven that down through the years.

People hate winners.

Italians charged and then ran away and crushed their own fans. Their team then celebrated a goal and winning the European Cup.

Italians are not to be trusted.

People hate murderers.

39 innocents killed and Liverpool showed no contrition or remorse. 96 killed in Hillsborough through their fans scummy behaviour and they shamelessly tried to play the victims.

Scum, scum, scum.

My word, that is absolutely disgusting, what kind of mind…

Italians, say no more…

What about the 39 fans that were murdered by the Liverpool fans at Heysel - no remorse, no contrition, no acknowledgement.

Fast forward a few years later and the same fans do it again, this time their fellow supporters are the ones who suffer and they are trying to play the victim?

Why were Liverpool fans the common denominator in both tragedies?

Drunken, unruly, English animals.

The article above from La Republicca is harrowing reading, the behaviour of the Liverpool fans that day was despicable.

I just cannot believe that a large group of people like that are rebelling in the events at Hillsborough In 1989, no amount of wrongs can make that right, it’s despicable

People always have and always will celebrate karma.

I think Juve fans are quite entitled to never forget Heysel and the sheer lack of class from Liverpool to never accept responsibility for Heysel and then to play the victims at Hillsborough must be galling.

14 dead but not forgotten
We got 18 and Mountbatten

And some people think the Americans are fucked up