Conspiracy Theory

The royals are all shape shifting lizards. Sure everyone knows that

The Queen isn’t really the daughter of the Queen-Mother and George at all but is in fact a Sligo peasant girl that the royal family secretly adopted. The real daughter of the Queen and George was a poor down-syndrome girl. That was a major shame back then. They couldn’t have a down-syndrome girl become British head of state but it would cause a constitutional crisis, and massive international embarrassment so they threw the poor wee thing into a lake in Sligo while the royal family were holidaying there one summer and paid a penniless local family big bucks to adopt their little girl. The girl was chosen for her physical similarity to the rest of the family. Queen Elizabeth is a fucking Mick.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I look forward to @Tassotti thoughts on that :rofl:

What’s the craic with these monoliths?

The first one (Utah) is the work of an artist, the other two probably copycats.

The welding on the one in Romania looked shabby enough.

1 Like

I would say some sort of viral marketing campaign. Gabbo gabbo gabbo

2 Likes

They’re alien robot turds

1 Like

THEY censored the great reset thread so I’ll post this video here

I was thinking the same at the time, a remake of 2001 on the cards or something daft like that.

1 Like

Come out of the rabbit hole mate

That’s how they want you to think

Thou shalt never question Stephen Fry. Excellent graph

Interesting that “Prince Charles is a vampire” is only regarded as mildly batshit insane on that chart.

Disappointed that “Kurt Cobain was murdered” didn’t appear on the bottom rung.

2 Likes

In fairness he does look like jabba

1 Like

I read on Gab there that the poster @Sid_Waddell is using the pseudnom @Lazarus nowadays :open_mouth:
Jeepers

Whats fellas favourite bat shit crazy conspiracy theory? Ones that are so ridiculous they can’t be disproven easily like ufos or the moon landing but any once of common sense you know its bullshit?

The Philadelphia Experiment is a great auld shpiel.

Flat earth bitches!