Copa America

Brazil will rightly be favourites if Argentina beat Colombia. Argentina have better attackers but Brazil are better everywhere else, especially in defence

I think Argentina have a far better midfield.

De Paul Paredes Lo Celso is far better than Casemiro Fed Paqueta

Brazil probably have a better defence and keeper though.

Well they are different midfields. Casemiro is clearly the best of the bunch by a significant margin. Argentina’s are nice ball players but Paredes is being replaced at PSG and Lo Celso barely gets a game for a poor Spurs team. Brazil also do have other options on the bench like Fabinho so Fred must be playing well

Messi for the first 8 minutes.

That was some game. Argentina are always guaranteed entertainment. That Gonzalez lad they had starting was terrible, Di Maria changed the game when he came on despite missing a sitter

Martinez is giving the greatest exhibition of shithousery of all time in the Argentina goal here. Shouting at them in their whole run up until they kick the ball. 2 penalties saved from 3

He had Mina mithered altogether :grin:

The Argies win. Martinez had them badly rattled

The no crowd added to it obviously because you could hear him but it was outrageous what he was doing :laughing:

1 Like
1 Like

Beautiful cynicism and shithousery in that game. Of the 10 minute highlights I watched over half was dirty fouls. Ulster football levels of needle.

1 Like

That’s every game in South America. It means more

1 Like

They’ll do it for Diego

1 Like

The riding pump action he does after the little jump :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Can Messi do it?
Two hours from now for those that have forgotten about the other tournament going on.

It’s not broadcast here

It’s on BBC 1 and on their player online.

Go way to fuck? If I’m up I’ll watch it

1 Like

It’s a challenge to decide which shower of cunts to support here.