Copa Libertadores

Here’s hoping the Boca lads are a bit more resillient than the citeh boys…

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Game on tomorrow at 8 our time, again from my understanding of the interview just there now

Could they just share it?

I’m sure all supporters would be very happy with that. Seems the logical solution

Some inverse football hipsterism on display now. Football hipsters who had never heard of Pablo Perez before tonight but who have been tweeting about his eye injury are now ridiculing folk for calling them football hipsters. “Yeah I remember the time when I was accused of being a football hipster for watching Barca-Real Madrid.”

There are some very sad bastards around these days.

The IPTV is a great service for Football Hipsters :blush:

1 Like

Sky will start showing the Argentine league now shortly and the sheep will be all lapping it up

The hipsters then will move on to the the Mongolian premier League

What is it with scummy soccer fans. Why can’t they just behave.

The scummy soccer fans will probably bring up the rugby fans murdering the kid outside annabelles

Grrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

Fucking Brian Murphy you cunts. Kicked to death for crossing the rugger buggers, then the lads went to Eddie Rockets right after for chips, cool as you like

1 Like

Was that the incident Dermot Laide was involved in? Wasn’t he a county man of your own. from Monaghan?

What did they have?

No he was a rugby football chap.

Anyone to help me with a time and channel for this tonight?

It’s off

Miguel and the lads are spending their second night in a stadium with no football

It doesn’t get more hipster than that

3 Likes