Coppers - get here now

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Seven people have been injured in a crush outside a nightclub in Dublin city centre.

The incident happened outside Copper Face Jacks on Harcourt St at about midnight.

Seven people were injured, four of those were taken to hospital Emergency Departments for treatment.

Harcourt Street was closed off for a time after the incident but has since reopened.

Can everyone check in ASAP?

This thread brings back some great memories. We were all young, free and single. TFK had recently become mobile friendly. A pre- @Monkey Allen[/USER] and @[USER=1408]Scrunchie TFK AFC were in their pomp and on their way to a first ever league title.

Great days indeed.

I fucking hate my current life.

Animals

Happened in the laneway between Camden St and Harcourt St I believe

[quote=“Bandage, post: 303730, member: 9”]Posting on your phone from Copper’s?

Magnificent. :mad:[/quote]

How times have changed :smiley: :pint:

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 893973, member: 6”]This thread brings back some great memories. We were all young, free and single. TFK had recently become mobile friendly. A pre- @Monkey Allen[/USER] and @[USER=1408]Scrunchie TFK AFC were in their pomp and on their way to a first ever league title.

Great days indeed.

I fucking hate my current life.[/quote]

Would you not consider moving back to NYC Brian, it seems you were at your happiest there

Cattle Crush

Apparently they were running a promotion called Messy Mondays.

Well it did what it says on the tin.

You’re not the first person to suggest that Robert Francis. A goal for 2014 perhaps.

You’d miss that mad woman all the same.

I see on The Journal that one 18 year old girl is critical.

Think this could be the end of the glory days for Coppers.

:smiley:

you’d miss the “thinly veiled” comments

1,500 people queuing up outside it on a Monday night :o

#MessyMonday was working, up to a point.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 893973, member: 6”]This thread brings back some great memories. We were all young, free and single. TFK had recently become mobile friendly. A pre- @Monkey Allen[/USER] and @[USER=1408]Scrunchie TFK AFC were in their pomp and on their way to a first ever league title.

Great days indeed.

I fucking hate my current life.[/quote]

Ah the old jeans over the shorts and shinguards and astro runners.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 893994, member: 6”]I see on The Journal that one 18 year old girl is critical.

Think this could be the end of the glory days for Coppers.[/quote]

It will depend where it happened.

Thank god I have grown out of going to nightclubs. Cunts of spots

A Facebook update from a friend of mine:

Incredible scenes in Coppers last night. I really can’t believe it -
€3.50 a drink and nobody told me.[quote]
[/quote]

So when is it going to be blamed on drunken Liverpool fans?

The Sun are meant to be running a shocking story within the next few days.

:smiley:

It’s been waiting to happen for a while I just find it bizarre that it was some no mark Monday in the middle of January that it happened, and not all Ireland weekend or such. I would say this is related to them having to split the queue due to that new place opening. Queues coming from two sides is a stupid system as is having your queue in a narrow lane.

This only reinforces my refusal to queue philosophy :clap::clap:

Although maybe lads refusing to queue was the problem last night :confused:

Christy Cooney has a lot to answer for