Coppers - get here now

I was walking down Harcourt Street last Tuesday evening. The queue outside Diceys was ridiculous - down as far as that side street opposite KPMG. I think its called Montague Street. As far as I could see they were all foreigners in their late teens or early 20s. This was at 6.30pm in the evening. I thought it a bit strange.

what was the talent like?

Don’t you read @Thrawneen 's posts? All the foreign students go to Dicey’s for the €2 pints.

That is generally referred to as Brazilian Night

Great to hear the romance is still going well mate

I believe the Count is a fan of this event.

that sounds phenomenal, and @farmerinthecity walked right past it…

Well I was meeting your sister so that was a guaranteed ride.

she’s 10 years of age and in Crumlin Hospital

good choice pal…no lube…

Why’d you change it from 6?

?

Not all that far from Harcourt St then

You changed “her” age from 6 to 10.
Don’t worry, 4 years isn’t going to make much difference in the fact your mother is still firing out children around 20 years after you were born. I’d say your house in some Cobh slum was like a scene from Angela’s ashes.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 894071, member: 1786”]You changed “her” age from 6 to 10.
Don’t worry, 4 years isn’t going to make much difference in the fact your mother is still firing out children around 20 years after you were born. I’d say your house in some Cobh slum was like a scene from Angela’s ashes.[/quote]

you can feel the venom pouring out of this poor cunts keyboard after he was dismantled yesterday…
what’s wrong? your horse isnt talking to you this morning?

What did you do to her you sick cunt?

excuse me?

[quote=“mickee321, post: 894073, member: 367”]you can feel the venom pouring out of this poor cunts keyboard after he was dismantled yesterday…
what’s wrong? your horse isnt talking to you this morning?[/quote]

You can really sense the resentment you feel about how you blew your wages every Friday punting on the all weather in Dundalk in the hope that the toothless auld yoke working behind the bookies counter might give you a gobby out the back. At least you saw sense for a finish.

hapless, worn out, jaded old stuff here,
will you ever go home and shove your fist up the wife’s fanny, it might stop her annoying the rest of us.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 894078, member: 367”]hapless, worn out, jaded old stuff here,
[/quote]

That was the description we got of her alright.

This has gotten serious :eek:

[SIZE=7]Trinity Students Caught in Coppers Chaos [/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Trinity students got free in to Copper Face Jacks last night. [/SIZE]

Leanna Byrne
| Editor

A large cohort of Trinity College Dublin (TCD) students were caught up in the chaos at midnight outside Copper Face Jacks last night as Ents candidate Ben Ó Mathúin organised free in for all TCD students.

According to The Journal.ie, approximately 1,500 people were queuing outside Copper Face Jacks on Harcourt Street which led to a crowd crush incident in which one woman has been left in a critical condition in hospital and seven others were injured. The young woman is believed to be 18, and is being treated in St James’ Hospital. It is unknown whether any TCD students were injured in the crush.

http://universitytimes.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/FreeIn-e1390909300314.jpg
An event page was set up last week for TCD students organising “pre-drinks in the Pav and free into Coppers”. The event page was called “Second Semester Shenanigans @ Coppers” and was then moved to another event page when the Electoral Commission (EC) contacted Ó Mathúin and requested for it to be removed.

Although the EC considered the promotion of the event to constitute pre-campaigning, Ó Mathúin removed his name from the event page.

The event was in conjunction with ‘Messy Mondays’ at Copper Face Jacks where drinks are only €3.50 each. This week the nightclub had advertised the night for over-18s for the first time as it is usually an over-21s venue.

According to Mr Jackson the huge crowd was “unexpected” and he would consider not holding an over-18s night again.

When asked if Ó Mathúin will be sanctioned for breaking EC regulations by “gift giving”, Chair of the Electoral Commission Ciara Coughlan commented saying “all meetings of the EC are in camera and as such we do not comment on specific incidents. However, we are aware of the event and are considering the matter with reference to the regulations.”

At the time of publication Ben Ó Mathúin was unavailable to comment.