Coppers tonight?

Last time I was in Coppers I witnessed the disturbing sight of the Dublin ladies football team in their gear making a show of themselves plus a couple of inbred looking KK hurlers. Lets hope tonight is different.

What does GSH look like, I might try and solve this feud?

:rolleyes:

Make sure you stay safe on the way home KIB, don’t end up going missing on us.

Farmer, ClarkeyCat and Tinnion are out somewhere in town. You’ll know Farmer if you see him.

GAA people in coppers, now there’s a thing :rolleyes:

Good night. Gave that clown Breffni some abuse last night. He hardly counts as a celeb spot.

:clap:

Wthe the announcment that I’m rejoining the Paddy Power core in just over a week I will be in a position to shout shit at this Breffni lad on a regular basis. Watch out Airton Road.

Did you actually abuse a person in a pub who you’ve never met before? What exactly did you say?
Are you a sociopath?

[quote=“gola”]Did you actually abuse a person in a pub who you’ve never met before? What exactly did you say?
Are you a sociopath?[/quote]

I’d imagine that by abuse he meant making snide remarks to his friend(s) while all the time being well out of earshot.

Inside in a club wearing a suit and clutching a filofax, the lad was crying out for abuse.

Was fairly civil to him originally before giving him abuse bout that minger Geraldine. Think that was about the gist of it.

[quote=“KIB man”]Inside in a club wearing a suit and clutching a filofax, the lad was crying out for abuse.

Was fairly civil to him originally before giving him abuse bout that minger Geraldine. Think that was about the gist of it.[/quote]

Ah that’s great. Well done KIB Man although I presume he reserves the right the wear whatever he wants and bang whoever as longs as theres consent.

What a cool guy you are :rolleyes:

[quote=“KIB man”]Inside in a club wearing a suit and clutching a filofax, the lad was crying out for abuse.

Was fairly civil to him originally before giving him abuse bout that minger Geraldine. Think that was about the gist of it.[/quote]

Going drinking straight after work and riding a, more than likely filthy, young one with big tits is your idea of a crime?

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/party-time-at-coppers-over-836475m-profit-1970035.html

“They had eight to 10 drinks lined up on the bar,” the insider said.

Fuck all between the 22 in fairness. Insiders are great.

[quote=“Appendage”]“They had eight to 10 drinks lined up on the bar,” the insider said.

Fuck all between the 22 in fairness. Insiders are great.[/quote]
:clap:

Few young ones clinging off him alright. Fair enough he is cashing in on his 15 mins of fame but he seems a bit of a simpleton.

Peter Crouch in Coppers? Not unless he walked around on his knees. Sure isn’t that why farmer always stays upstairs?

Another KIB man-style wind up