Cork weirdo/sicko thread

+1 on the golf club. Had a lovely feed of bacon and cabbage there after a round there on a cold day a few years ago

2 Likes

Golf Club it is lads.

Thanks for advice

Heā€™s a young lad just out of college, and has been given plenty of recommendationsā€¦ I doubt he is looking for fine dining. Iā€™ve heard plenty say Market Lane is goodā€¦ I was in there recently having a beer while waiting for a seat next door in Elbow Laneā€¦ The place was jointed and is every week so Iā€™d imagine they are doing something right in there. You have a dislike of the place but not the definitive wordā€¦ Your opinion is no better than anyone elseā€™s no matter how much you scream.

I agree I thonk @caoimhaoin is being v harsh on market lane. I assumed it was il padrino he was giving out about. Market lane isnt somewhere id go in the evening of my own accors but have been there om plenty of work gigs and it is grand. Nothing exceptional but as you said it is always jammed. Grand spot for lunch always good lunch deals on

Iā€™m catering for the poster in questionā€¦ Young rural lad just out of college and hitting the big cityā€¦ Somewhere like that would be ideal for him. You donā€™t want to make a holy show of him by sending to some fine dine gaff.

Are you calling him a roaster?

In a very nice way, yes.

1 Like

I dont know the lad at all

Youā€™re probably better off :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Boot cut jeans, salmon shirt tucked into jeansā€¦ big black shoes.

Far from it!

Iā€™m not a member of macra either :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

He probably has more disposable income than the the whole lot of us! ( @Fagan_ODowd aside)

1 Like

ah Jaysis.

Irish confirmation bias.

We hate making poor choices and admittibg it.

Or the standard everywhere is awful so they compare shit with shit.

Bit of both reallĆ½.

1 Like

Is that a thing, Irish confirmation bias?

Youā€™re digging holes here to be proved right. The lad has been given multiple options, let him make his own mind up. I doubt he will get into most of the establishments anyway with the big roaster head on him.

Admins need to ban the thread title changing loser.

Changing thread titles is the lowest form of wit on this forum.

2 Likes

Ye are fucking cunts the lot of ye.

The fucking golf Club my hole

5 Likes

It must have been bad?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Itā€™s Charleville mate, not fucking Manhattan

@backinatracksuit was probably right with the Rossis shout. A phenomenal curry chip the two times Iā€™ve been there (1993 and c.2010)