Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Do you have the right man here mate, it wasn’t Rachel’s husband.

If I recall, was there not rumour that he was protecting someone and taking the fall for someone else in the family?

1 Like

There was that rumour alright

It was Darina’s husband, although it’s all the one really.

1 Like

Drains husband? Is that ballymaloe?

Darina is Ballymaloe alright but in the context of todays conversation we’re talking about Rachel Allen’s own restaurant in Cork City.

Indeed. Apologies.

Hayfield manor
Castlemartyr
Greenes be worth a call with those numbers you wont get better food

1 Like

This place is very good but I have something in back of mind they dont have a full bar or something. Its a bit ‘stuffy’ but food is excellent

1 Like

Or the fire station

I’ve been told that Blackrock Castle is a good venue for a small wedding, an old neighbour of mine did the ceremony and afters there and I heard good things

Can the title of this be changed back to The Cork Weirdo/Sicko thread and the poster who made the initial changes be banned?

@Rocko

Lovely place. Only eat there in the cafe last week and it was superb. Used to live around the corner in Gate Lodge.

It’s where I sported and played as a small fellla, long before there was any Gate Lodge. The old slip in the castle was locked up after a lad I knocked about with sometimes as part of a large group when we were much younger murdered somebody in there.

Change it yourself mate

No.

I don’t agree with thread title changing abilities.

1 Like

Mogeely church way nicer

1 Like

Had Sunday lunch in Longueville the other week, its lovely.

Subway in Charleville is a cheap and healthy option.

Gougane Barra church?

1 Like