Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Jesus Iā€™ve hit a right nerve altogetherā€¦ 40 is the new 30, pal. I wouldnā€™t be stressing about it if I were you.

As for me being tinyā€¦ Iā€™m big in all the right places.

4 Likes

I wish I could say the same about Waterford ā€œCityā€ mate

It all makes sense now. The pretend hardman act. Napelon syndrome.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t give a fuck about 40.

Iā€™ve never had so much interest from women. Its like ā€œchrist, youā€™re 40!!!ā€

Its easy after that :joy:

1 Like

All the Carkies and their lickspittles have the head lost because their city is shit, itā€™s bizarre stuff.

1 Like

Sure shortarse is one of them now. With his pint of Beamish in moks

2 Likes

Yes itā€™s lacking in decent thoroughfares alright.

Iā€™m willing to give him a pass on this kind of carry on as he is soon to wed Princess

1 Like

I canā€™t stop thinking of the Joe pesci character in goodfellas when I see his posts. An agreesive fart of a man

1 Like

Ah heā€™s grand out. He wore some sort of fanny pack to Limerick v Kilkenny this year in Nowlan Park so I canā€™t view him as all that aggressive after that.

Heā€™s arm was tiny, very weak wristed when he posted a picture of himself in hospital. Certainly not the arm of a strong big man

:joy:

Cunt.

1 Like

Are you kid, and why is that?

1 Like

Where would ye suggest going for a few drinks in the city centre? Before venturing up to Reardans.

Will you keep out of that fucking kip, it could fall down around you in a second

Where so?

Loafers in Douglas Street. Lovely pint of Guinness

Courthouse tavern a noble pub

Is this still for the night out with your girlfriend?

Book a table at the Spitjack on Washington St, Iā€™ve been there a few times and itā€™s pretty good. Young enough crowd go there.

Get warmed up with a few pre-dinner drinks at Preachers across the Street.

I would but Iā€™ve Market Lane booked on the recommendation of @ChocolateMice