Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Lads, any public swimming pools in Cork or East Cork thatā€™s good for kids? Most hotels seem to only allow residents in

Rochestown Park Hotel

1 Like

You can buy 8 guest passes for ā‚¬60 in the Rochestown park hotel

1 Like

Just at the minute kid - Halloween offerā€¦

Oh is it. I signed myself and the missus up for 3 months for ā‚¬400. Thought it was good value. Nice pool and it has gone fairly quiet there recently which makes it more enjoyable.

Iā€™m sure if you bought the passes you would be grand to use them whenever no?

I get the year for me and the mrs for 900 notes, palā€¦ contacts on the inside.

Which cunt are you??

1 Like

im sure your pal Wayne Oā€™donoghue will help you out

3 Likes

Check out Coughlans for music, thereā€™s something on most nights and theyā€™d be booking no shit,
Ah lookit to be honest, thereā€™s a shitload of really good pubs in Cork, you wonā€™t be stuck for somewhere to watch the match or hear good music, as mentioned Crane Lane is very busy (shockingly so at weekends) but itā€™s a good spot with plenty going on,
The gaol is very good but itā€™s a nice walk from town, Fitzgeraldā€™s Park is lovely, great playground if you have the kids and the museum is very good, Blackrock castle observatory if youā€™ve any interest in the skies, and KCs of course.

1 Like

Not much to add to CM.

But if you have time take a walk through UCC and all the way down to the Mardyke, Fitzgerald Park and around the river walk. Maybe tie in going up to Goal. And then back in thru Sundays Well.

I can do a map for ya come the time if you want.

3-4 hours walking and looking there if done right.

1 Like

What match the soccer match? Reardons is a grand spot to watch a game. Crane lane is an ok spot. The Oliver plunkett bar will have three different live music acts on ay any one time over three floors. Its a good spot for that. An bodhran on same street is also good spot for live music.

Sober lane might be good for match as well

1 Like

I think he has a bit of a chip regards rugby . I read a bit of his book and thought it was over nostalgic twee . I liked his books on Ali in the Bahamas and Dev in the US .

1 Like

That book has a lot less appeal outside of Cork Iā€™d say, specifically the Southside and more specifically Togher (Toker), I enjoyed it immensely. This is his take on rugger (read the long one first)

1 Like

Iā€™ll be the full kit w%&ker in there mate.
I only joined the other week when I finished up for the year with the club. Something to tip away at over the winter.

Thanks lads. Got sorted.

He was asking for you.

More ignorance than anything really

I know someone who is going out with his brother. Quite a strange one to get the head around really

I presume this used to be the Cork Weirdos thread right? @Fagan_ODowd

Former soldier Jerry Oā€™Keeffe from Youghal sentenced to 10 years for regularly raping one daughter and indecently assaulting the other.

@ChocolateMice
Thereā€™s a new checkout-less shop opening on French Street in Cork soon.
Please visit and report back.

1 Like

It looks v interesting. No doubt will be a chair put through the window some night and that will be it

Amazon have already been trialing this but ran into problems. These guys think they have overcome those problems. Iā€™m assuming the angle here is to get a succesful POC and then get bought up by Amazon.