Cork GAA 2018

Midleton v Ballygunner in 2 weeks time down in Waterford. Hard to see them having much appetite for that after the beating they got today

1 Like

When Imokilly had great football teams in the 80s they were backboned by Midleton players.

They’re only denying a proper actual club a title.

Similar to Blackrock last year .

Midleton are around a bit longer, they’ll be up for the match next week, if it was the Limerick champions they’d probably switch off alright, they’ll fancy beating Ballygunner.

Handicap was -6 and Na P won by 22 I think :grimacing:

Not for lads from average clubs. A senior county medal is a decent prize. V unfair to other clubs really but its rare enough the divisions get it together

1 Like

Yeah Na Piarsaigh and Kilmallock always switch off in Munster.

3 Likes

Joke of a set up

What a fucking statement to come out with! :laughing: You’ve battered him there.

Hard luck today. They just had that bit extra.

Not to worry. We’ve decent U21’s coming up. The damage was done with the performance against Doon.

There hasn’t been divisional teams in Lk since 2012 so your theory doesn’t apply .

Bad sign for cork hurling when a bunch of lads who just meet up for games can beat clubs training all the year together

Wtf :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What makes you think that?

1 Like

@balbec I felt it was obvious that my point was that Midleton wouldn’t fancy their chances against the Limerick champions and wouldn’t give it their best shot,
You’ve completely misquoted me

They train with their clubs.

They train with the division as well,

After their clubs finish up.