Cork GAA 2018

They just dont get it fella

1 Like

Is there a rule for that? You can transfer in one code but not the other?

Cork seems to be very inclusive, you can play with different clubs for hurling and football, the college in the championship and the division if you get selected.

There must be a shortage of clubs

1 Like

It’s not a Cork thing mate

I see imokilly destroyed Midleton … that’s some joke. Cork hurling at an all time low.

Yes. Would you prefer if fellas who’s clubs didnt play hurling were barred from playing it?

It’s the same in limerick. If your club doesn’t have an adult team in one code you can play with another one.

When you are explaining …

no, not at all. I’m merely asking questions, pal. The GAA can be hard to follow at times.

I’d question why the club isn’t playing both codes in the first place

You’ve a real bee in your bonnet about this 25 Euro for a senior and intermediate county final isn’t bad value, what’s the cheapest ticket for a ROI home friendly international?

a lot of lads wouldn’t be bothered in their hole with the intermediate before, so effectively you are paying 25 euro to watch your club.

a better comparison would be a League of Ireland club match. Not an international. And yes, that’s extortionate as well

Cahalane can play with The Barrs in hurling because all and sundry in Cork go along with the lie that his club is Castlehaven when in fact he is a Barrs man by birth.

What’s even more bizzare is that he’s a God awful hurler and quite a decent footballer and should be playing with Cork Footballers instead of getting the run around by every forward in the country that he marks in the hurling.

3 Likes

Don’t answer that @Copper_pipe ,mate.

Keep providing the info. The audit trail speaks for itself.

1 Like

With cork hurlers he may win something .

A league maybe

No demand. They would have fielded hurling teams historically but there are plenty clubs down in deeper west cork that would be hurling only

Ah its a rip off alright tbf

1 Like

I actually think Cahalane is an alright hurler, probably a better footballer but has been fucked over by being persisted with at full-back when he’s clearly not comfortable there.

it was more expensive than a stand ticket for the Munster Championship this year

1 Like