Cork GAA 2018

Comparing the price of castletownmuck v ballymcshit in a bog in cork to an international friendly in a professional sport :laughing:

2 Likes

Cahalane is an extremely talented fullback. Cork should keep him there for next season.

1 Like

I’d echo that

Yes, in the same manner Liverpool fans want Mourinho kept on at Utd! :smile: His destruction by Seamie Flanagan in Cork on a night when they could have all but put us out of the Championship must kill the Carkies seeing as we dumped them out in Croker later in the summer.

1 Like

Who did Niall Cahalane play hurling for? did Castlehaven have a hurling team back then?

I agree, the haven seem the loyalty you refer to alright

I think he gets more criticism than is merited in the hurling. He strikes me a player that would be more suited to a half back line midfield role in hurling

Niall hurled a few years for Blackrock, a tough cunt as you’d expect. There’s zero tradition of hurling in deep west Cork but a lot of lads would have had it bet into them in Farranferris and many ended up on city teams

1 Like

Cbc and Colmans look to have serious teams in the Harty this year.

Hospital hammered Our Lady’s Templemore during the week too I think.

1 Like

Was it €25 into the Cork county final?

€25 last week for the Hurling.
€20 in for the two games yesterday.

Serious climb down by the cork county board.

What was it into the Limerick finals?

@dodgy_keeper might have the answer here.

Twas a 10er in to Drom on Saturday

15 for the football, I’m led to believe.

That’s what it was for the Premier Intermediate/Senior hurling double header in 2017 too iirc.

Cbs strong aswell

1 Like

No senior game yday

That club season ticket is a Godsend.

€100 at the start of the year and it covers you for every club match for the year which is overseen by the county board (doesn’t include the beloved West Junior A though which is the only drawback).

Think most counties have the same club season ticket offer every year.

Christ almighty, one of the few threads that wasn’t infested with that boring West Limerick junior ‘banter’

1 Like